Mazda 6 Forums banner

Rate your interest...

• Would love a Custom Hat to represent my 6!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Might be interested if custom logos were possible.

• Maybe, but lets see some pictures first.

• No...

• Total voters
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

I work for a small company in VT and they knit custom hand made 100% Australian wool hats for Ski Resorts and Colleges, sport teams, college wear,etc... Such as Okemo, SugarBush, Smuggs, Jay Peak, Cornell Hockey, Boston College and even the ARMY & Air Force now.

We could do a custom Logo for you like your 'handle' (example: Skatingzooyork) or anything else really...

We have quite a bit of color choices and could possibly match the color to your 6. (not exact, but very close).

The 100% Australian wool is very soft, but being 100% wool, we sew in a Polartec Fleece lining for extra warmth and softness...

We could also make them in our 100% Merino wool, which is a lightweight wool and even softer.

Let me know what you think...

I am hoping to have a sample made by Friday.

Oh ya, they Hats could be knit as a Beanie, Flaphat (earflaps w/ braids) or even a Roundtop (Beanie w/ a tassel).

·
Registered
823 Posts
Just a bit of a heads up / warning, but you might want to get permission from the site owners prior to doing anything with the Mazda6Club.com logo on it...

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just a bit of a heads up / warning, but you might want to get permission from the site owners prior to doing anything with the Mazda6Club.com logo on it...
[/b]
Ya thanks for the heads up...

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
In order to sell items with our logo, or even on this site, you have to become a site sponsor. Contact Gujustud if you want to do so, however we just had a sponsor (Great Threads) sign on with us that does clothing.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
3 Participants
Mazda Gremlyn
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing