Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone , I was wondering if any of you have some input for anything that I can do internal or external to make my Mazda 6 luxury sport 2006 look , sound and perform the best it can , I just want to know any ideas what so ever , cheers

·
Registered
4,285 Posts
Welcome aboard.

Search around here. There are lots of threads covering the very topics you mentioned. Lots.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
Welcome to the forum. It's likely best to identify what spot you want to upgrade/restore and then do multiple searches in the archives to find out more on that area/topic of the car. What model year do you have?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
welcome to the forum. It's likely best to identify what spot you want to upgrade/restore and then do multiple searches in the archives to find out more on that area/topic of the car. What model year do you have?

i have a 2006 luxury sport

·
Registered
941 Posts
For what it costs to make a Mazda 6 faster you could have bought a faster car to begin with. Parts are hard to find, especially new parts, and they are expensive. The 06 is actually tunable, which is more than we can say for the 03-05, but that is pricey as well.

CAI and catback exhaust are mostly for show. Headers, bigger TB and a tune would make a noticeable difference. Technically, you don't need a tune to run even headers, but you may suffer from CEL coming on if you don't get a good catalytic converter set up.

It's a rabbit hole and you will never get one cent back from the mods if you sell the car. It needs to be a labor of love.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts