Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this popped in my head as we started seeing the users online jump since we got on the new server. it took us just over 3 years to get to 659k threads on here, and we are over 16k users currently. anyone think we can break into a million posts this year?

now i'm not sayins start a bunch of stupid (well more stupid than normal) in the lounge. but with the #'s we have now, is another 340k posts possible?

any thoughts...or if it's really dumb, prove it with no one posting...do it!

·
Registered
805 Posts
this popped in my head as we started seeing the users online jump since we got on the new server. it took us just over 3 years to get to 659k threads on here, and we are over 16k users currently. anyone think we can break into a million posts this year?

now i'm not sayins start a bunch of stupid (well more stupid than normal) in the lounge. but with the #'s we have now, is another 340k posts possible?

any thoughts...or if it's really dumb, prove it with no one posting...do it!
[/b]
Now, for as much as I wanted to sit back and not post anything, I had to comment :nana:

I think this is possible. At the rate this place is growing, including the number of 6s out there, its an easy feat. We just need to promote, promote, and promote some more! Make signs so that when you are driving down the road and you see another 6, hold the sign up telling them to check out the site. Make those cards that everyone was talking about a while ago and leave them on other 6's windsheilds. [email protected]! GO 1 MILLION!!! haha

·
Registered
4,499 Posts
Just over 21 posts in 8 months on average per person. I know there are lurkers and people retired from the boards, and whatever... but I see it as possible, particularly with new people coming in as well.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
we need to kill accounts that have been not used for a certain period of time...like 6 months

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
I will do my best to ensure it! What's the prize for the millionth post?
[/b]
The bill for bandwidth space :nana:

·
Registered
484 Posts
we need to kill accounts that have been not used for a certain period of time...like 6 months
[/b]
Glad this wasn't done...I didn't post for about a year before getting back on here last week. My precious 300+ posts would have been obliterated!

·
Administrator
8,395 Posts
ya we should,

there are tons of members that arent around any more.
[/b]
Why?

If I took a leave from this forum due to circumstances beyond my control, and came back to discover all my info was erased, I'd be a little pissed.

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Why?

If I took a leave from this forum due to circumstances beyond my control, and came back to discover all my info was erased, I'd be a little pissed.
[/b]

Took me 2 1/2 years to get my post count this high and I don't plan on leaving just because i traded the 6 in for a GTO. You'll just have to put up with more GTo topics :nana:

·
Registered
5,757 Posts
We just need to promote, promote, and promote some more! Make signs so that when you are driving down the road and you see another 6, hold the sign up telling them to check out the site. Make those cards that everyone was talking about a while ago and leave them on other 6's windsheilds.
[/b]
You should advertise at PTA meetings or soccer games. Maybe you could get a few MILF's to join.

:p

·
Registered
747 Posts
Who cares? I'd be more concerned with how many active users you have, highest number logged on at once, traffic/search stats, etc - to demonstrate how enthusiastic the 6 community is relative to the number sold.

Post #666666 was made today, but I'm not an admin, so I can't find it. Can you point us to it?

--
EDIT: Found it. Unfortunately, rather inconsequential and not as memorable as I was hoping it might be. Congrats Blackmagik.

http://forum.mazda6club.com/index.php?s=&s...ndpost&p=666666

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
13 Participants
PTinVT
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing