Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im located in the 626 of the san gabriel valley. i hearing some bad reviews of places like pro tint but i was wondering if anyone from around here knows any other good decent places

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
I can say don't go to Promax in Alhambra, that place bloowwwsssssssss....but the owner has a hot gf, hot car (lambo and I think he has a r33), and yea so it might be worth passing by.

I think I just realized...

Jeff? hahaha

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
lol...

i got my tint done at promax in alhambra and im pleased with it. yes the owner has a hot gf as a receptionist but he got rid of his lambo, s15, and r32. he and his gf now have a porsche turbo and some mercedes coupe.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
hey,
but anyways promax..I don't know they left alot of small air bubbles and alot of small specks of dirt under the tint..pretty shitty job compared to others I've seen...

yea funny how he cycles through soo many cars lol.

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
thats ok. ive got a "lifetime" warranty from them.

·
Registered
329 Posts
[/b]
I would recomend Mike's in Anaheim. I've had other cars done there and sent many others who were all very satisfied. They moved recently so I went to Whittier Tint Shop to have my MS6 done and I was dissapointed. Mike's is expensive but their work is the best I have seen.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
[/b]
Yea I had that too, but to be honest they should have done it right in the first place..you know what I mean?

never did have time to go back, they said they were packed when I went back after a day or two. After that I just didn't have the urge to spend half a day there for them to fix what they messed up in the first place.

O well I sold the car so it doesn't really matter to me hahaha.

I admit though, I knew two other people that got it there and it wasn't as bad as mine...so maybe it was a bad day.

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
well ive got a friend that used to work for promax and knows the owner so maybe i got hooked up with a better job (and a $10 discount). :D

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
lol...well...to be honest my boss/friend is the brother in law of the owner...anthony..

and that still didn't get me a better job. hell I work with his damn sister...and I still didn't get that great of a job. bleh o well...you live and learn.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts