·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who is a good tuner in VA? Accessport protuner? :confused:

·
Registered
396 Posts
there's this one place in nova that my boy gets his shit tuned at... i forgot the name of it. i can ask him for you and find out though..

he lives here at the beach, but he goes up to nova i believe to get his shit tuned and dyno'd.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Forzda lives in VA and is an accessport guy. If I were you I'd get in touch with him and see if he's willing to help.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Interesting, thanks for the link eastside6. They're in manassas but I had never heard of them.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Interesting, thanks for the link eastside6. They're in manassas but I had never heard of them.
not a problem, I just typed "virginia AWD dyno" or something along those lines in google and they came up. Anyways I didnt realize it at the time but this is who I ordered my CAI and cat-back from several years ago.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ptuning looks promising. I may have to check them out. 2 hour drive so not too bad. Once I get a ported IM its on!

·
Registered
806 Posts
Qwik6, please report back should you head out to ptuning.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Will do. I need to try to go up there before summers end. I'll try to get them to run a baseline as what I am putting down when I drive in there. And then an after run.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts