Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking about these wheels, but I can't tell what it will look like since there isn't a Mazda6 pic yet at tirerack.com. Thanks for the help

·
Registered
391 Posts
Replying to Topic 'any chance someone can photoshop some SSR GT1's on a a Mazda6?'

I made it on the NA model (I think you're from NA???)

was fun to do :)

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Replying to Topic 'any chance someone can photoshop some SSR GT1's on a a Mazda6?'

Nicely done! thanks, that looks really good, I appreciate you effort.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Not to impose, but if you get a moment could you do the same thing with the OZ superlegerra wheel? Thanks, I need to get photoshop

·
Registered
355 Posts

Gold and silver, what a combination... You will get lots of eyes on that - but maybe not so positive ones? :p

Other options seems okay...

·
Registered
62 Posts

WOW! Talk about some nice choices for rims!!! I'm definitely thinking aftermarket rims now!

·
Registered
355 Posts

Originally posted by Danno

WOW!  Talk about some nice choices for rims!!!  I'm definitely thinking aftermarket rims now![/b]
They can be nice... They can be costy (but if you are lucky you might even get good looking ones cheaper - and quality might be better on alloys compared to original).

But even then I took the original, didn't want to bother over it... But go for it, one of the few easy ways to make your car look different.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Thanks again, these are two of my favorite rims, there are high quality, light weight (the OZ's weigh in at 15.2lb for the 17inch) and not to flashy? Ricey? you know what I mean. They are also expensive, you looking at ~$1700 USD for the rims and good tires.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts

I really like the Chrono series myself:

[EDIT]Editted Smaller{/EDIT]

·
Registered
2,059 Posts

Eheh. Didn't rotate the rear ones. Well you get the idea.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts

I was thinking more of 20's. They look a bit big, I'll do it again.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

Any chance you could do the Oz and SSR's on a Mazda6 that doesn't have a sports package? I'd like to see that as well if you have a chance. Thanks again.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts

This is the 6 non-sport that I just found. Find me a better pic and I'll see what I can do.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts

Here's the SSR GT1's on it. Props go to Mazda 6 Freak for this rim. It was the best picture of that wheel:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts