Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know where I can buy a smaller antenna for my car? I want one like the Honda S2000 antenna but didn't know if anybody knew of anything else.

Thanks

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Does anybody know where I can buy a smaller antenna for my car? I want one like the Honda S2000 antenna but didn't know if anybody knew of anything else.

Thanks [/b]
go to the Revolution Performance Motorsports website (they're a sponsor here and have a forum) and order their "sharkfin" antenna.
the little "stubby" ones you see advertised on eBay have rather poor reception. If you live in a large metro area close to the station's transmitters you'll not notice much of a difference, but out in the boonies you'll not be happy with the stubby.

·
Registered
366 Posts
I dont have an antenna either and im happy, lol. But my reception is bad sumtimes in the boonies, but i dont listen to radio much though. :nana:

·
Registered
43 Posts
I don't have an antenna either, thought I was the only one!!
By the way, You could get one from Honda, I've heard they are about $15.
That shrakfin antenna is nice though!!

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
for my old lancer i went to the honda dealership and bought an actualy s2k antenna. They charged me 20, but it had great reception. Many ebay ones are crappy. Go to a honda dealership. should be ne where from 20 - 30, but good quality.

I have the VG sharkfin antenna on my mazda, but it was $70 bucks.

EDIT: woOPs didnt see atenza's post. But i recomend honda or VG

1 - 10 of 10 Posts