Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Replying to Topic '~Another Yellow Mazda6~'

Those wheels are 18" and are not offered on any model to date. They were on the preproduction Mazda Atenza.

·
Registered
167 Posts

Isn't it this one here:

This one is listed as a 17" in the German Accessories brochure.

Peter

·
Registered
355 Posts

Originally posted by jps1974

Isn't it this one here:

This one is listed as a 17" in the German Accessories brochure.

Peter[/b]
Same in Finland, you can choose that instead of the other 17"... With no extra cost I believe... Just another option for people.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts

Really? Well those are sweet rims. I've never seen them on any vehicle but at the shows. Too bad.

·
Registered
167 Posts

I bet you could get them if you asked for them.

I like this one (16"):

This one too, but it's oly 15":

Peter

·
Registered
244 Posts

Peter, the ones you show here look like a bad photoshop job to me (I have the same brochure that you scanned these from). Have you seen alloys like this IRL?

·
Registered
167 Posts

No, I haven't. I've only seen the stock rims so far. But I would think that if they offer them, they exist :)

·
Registered
355 Posts

I have seen the 16" and the other 17" in real... They looked nice, infact I wouldn't mind the 16", but my car came with the 17"... And my wife liked the original ones, and I thought they seem nice to me also... The black details on the other option seems nicer and nicer now that you see it more in the picture. But somehow the one I saw in nature didn't seem so nice with the car... But maybe if you have more time to look at it, you could get used to it...

Oh well, no need to wonder. I am happy with the original ones and that's what I will get.

·
Registered
355 Posts

Afer saying that and looking at the pictures above again, I know I made right choice to have the original ones... I think they look still more classy than these... These are somehow too bulky.

·
Registered
355 Posts

Then AGAIN... Those do fit the black background in the lamps!
But the original ones fit the original lamp background better... Or do they???

See, this was a real trouble when trying to deside in the shop (this and the color of the car). And even after you start to wonder what would your car look like if you changed this and that.

Maybe that 5 pieces of Mazda6 wouldn't be so bad idea (I was talking about it in some other Forum). Then you can try all the options you like! :D :D

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts

I think these rims actually would fit the RX-8 better than the 6. But that's just me...

·
Registered
355 Posts

Originally posted by Steve 6er

I think these rims actually would fit the RX-8 better than the 6. But that's just me...[/b]
I agree with you... What was the rims for RX-8 again? I remember reading that it was 18"... But was it infact the same design or something else?

·
Registered
244 Posts

Originally posted by Matt

I already seen those rims on a Mazda6. Looks good[/b]
Thanks for the pic! Now I can see how my 6 would look if it had those rims.

BTW Do you have a larger copy of that image?

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts

Not too bad, but they still talk a bit too much "sport car" to fit the 6 (at least with out body kit) - I think. But I may change my mind if I get to see it IRL.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts