1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
i am sure a lot of people will be happy to find that site as they are hard to get nowadays

·
Registered
979 Posts
Ebay is not too bad if you do your research.. POst pics and tell us about the fit when you get them in.

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Yeah, if those fit, I may have to get some. Saving the $$ for those would be easy.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
thanks man i dont trust ebay, and i wanted to get those

·
Registered
748 Posts
I'm on the phone with them as i type this.....as soon as i saw this post i clicked to the site and got my phone, they have 24/7 customer service. The total price with shipping will be similar to what RPM had them for, $48 total.

Parts on its way!!!!! Thanks a bunch for the link, i had this on back order with RPM.

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
i bought two pairs off ebay from two different sellers, were under 33 bucks for each of them... and that included shipping. most sellers on ebay are actually just people that own a vehicle business and sell aftermarket parts through ebay to make a little profit and to promote their website and such. both products i purchased had absolutely no defects, did not have moisture problems, and they were instantly shipped to my house within two days. ebay isn't as bad as you think.

·
Registered
420 Posts
^^ wanna sell me your spare set? ^^
Good find for you US guys, but for me here in Canada I am going to pay more for shipping than I would for parts.

·
Registered
199 Posts
This may be a stupid question, but they would fit in an '06 wouldn't they? I just wanted to double check before I ordered them...

·
Registered
66 Posts
. . . might be a stupid question, but what color bulbs do you suggest look the best with these clear outs? standard orange, or put in thoes LED white ones?

·
Registered
222 Posts
If you want to save a little money, I recommend seller revotec on ebay. I purchased my clear sidemarkers through them after a recommendation from another on this forum. They shipped fast and I didn't have any problems.

I think mine came to $30 shipped.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
. . . might be a stupid question, but what color bulbs do you suggest look the best with these clear outs? standard orange, or put in thoes LED white ones?
[/b]
Superwhite LEDs from autolumination FTW.

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
They will be almostimpossible to g soon, because the importing and manufacturing has stopped. These are considered "illegal."

Very great mod for any Mazda6 stock bumper.

·
Registered
23 Posts
They will be almostimpossible to g soon, because the importing and manufacturing has stopped. These are considered "illegal."

Very great mod for any Mazda6 stock bumper.
[/b]
Clear sidemarkers are illegal?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
About this Discussion
25 Replies
22 Participants
wuk
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing