Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The knob to control the fan speed. Well half of it is lighting up and the other half isn't. I disconnected it to remove the dash and when I put it back on the damn light is out. java script:emoticon(':swearin:', 'smid_17')
:swearin:

·
Registered
238 Posts
hey i got the same problem. i didnt notice it before (my car is used), so i didn't know if i got it like that.

everyone - is it suppose to be completely lit up? For me its the left side not lit. From about (totally going off memory, it's day time right now) 10oclock to about 6oclock position. And i don't think the center portion is lit either.

is it suppose to be like that? if not, is it an easy light to get to?

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
i have auto climate controls, and the whole knob lights up. i haven't tried replacing any of the bulbs yet, but i've read threads from others who have; i can't see it being difficult.

if your car is under warranty the dealer is a good place to start; provided that your work isn't the cause of the light going out.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I am sure the light is out because of me taking apart the dash. But I did not cut anything so I can't see why it just went out all of a sudden.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
if you think it's from the dash coming out, i'd start be removing and re-installing the current bulbs. they may be loose & not making contact.

·
Registered
539 Posts
i have this same problem, and i just noticed it. the whole left knob on my panel seems to be out. are the knob lights as easy to fix/change as the ones that light up behind the buttons?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
4 Participants
phishstics
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing