Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sold my MS6 today. It was my second one and many great times were had, but it was time to move on. No regrets either way :D

Didn't sell to buy something else as I picked up a Hellcat last month, but maybe I will buy something else because I cannot help myself :D

I wish this forum didn't die. It has been great. I have a NextMod front lip, Redlinegoods.com leather e-brake boot & OEM car cover for sale if anyone is interested.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,540 Posts
Oh Man! sorry to see you go. I hoping to see the CF hood on your car. Hopefully, I will mine CF hood soon.

Hellcat??? MS6??? I choose???? Not going to say!!!! Best wishes and congrats. You will be missed!

·
Administrator
8,407 Posts
I'm glad you were finally able to sell the MS6, and I'm disappointed at the same time, if that makes any sense...

Thank YOU for all that you've contributed to the 6 community, and the MS6 in particular. We'd love it if you did stick around, since we still are getting "new" MS6 owners here, and your knowledge to them can be priceless...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm glad you were finally able to sell the MS6, and I'm disappointed at the same time, if that makes any sense...

Thank YOU for all that you've contributed to the 6 community, and the MS6 in particular. We'd love it if you did stick around, since we still are getting "new" MS6 owners here, and your knowledge to them can be priceless...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
What do we need to do to get more traffic here? :D

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh Man! sorry to see you go. I hoping to see the CF hood on your car. Hopefully, I will mine CF hood soon.

Hellcat??? MS6??? I choose???? Not going to say!!!! Best wishes and congrats. You will be missed!
Looking forward to seeing the hood on your car

1 - 6 of 6 Posts