Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Well my beloved 2006 Mazdaspeed6 met its ignominious end by a distracted driver. It was parked outside my house and was hit hard enough to cause it to clip the curb. The body damage not only bad but the Suspension & drive train was demolished. Sad I never got to drive her fully restored.

As a double whammy, I bought a lot of OEM & Aftermarket parts that I wanted to install that the insurance company cannot reimburse me so my loss is your gain. Feel free to reply back if you're interested.

1) Complete set of StopTech Street Brake Pads - $90 obo
2) Complete set of OEM Brake Rotors - $250 obo馃榾
3) Complete set of OEM Struts - $250 obo
4) Philips Xenon Look Headlamp Bulbs - $20 obo
5) K&N Filter - $30 obo
6) Mazdaspeed6 Owner's Manual - $10 obo
7) OEM Thermostat - $40 obo

Super Moderator
Wow sorry to hear what happened - hope everyone involved is okay though.

That being said: PUT YOUR STUPID PHONES DOWN IT'S NOT WORTH SOMEONE ELSE'S LIFE/BELONGINGS/ETC!

I will have to ask that you please upload at least 1 image with appropriate compliance info (piece of paper with your username, "Mazda6Club" and current date on it).

Other than that, GLWS!

Premium Member
Is this the original Wiggum? Sorry to hear about your MS6. Not too many MS6 left.

Registered
Wow sorry to hear what happened - hope everyone involved is okay though.

That being said: PUT YOUR STUPID PHONES DOWN IT'S NOT WORTH SOMEONE ELSE'S LIFE/BELONGINGS/ETC!

I will have to ask that you please upload at least 1 image with appropriate compliance info (piece of paper with your username, "Mazda6Club" and current date on it).

Other than that, GLWS!

I鈥檓 almost get hit every time I take my
Bike out.

Can鈥檛 wait till the phone companies disable all features on phones besides calling when the phone pairs with the car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts