Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
875 Posts
Not sure if it will be a complete loss, but from other collisions I have seen for these cars it probably will :( :tear: :irate:

One more. These were taken with a crappy camera phone but you get the idea: :swearin:
[/b]

Doh, that sucks! Sorry to see that.

What happened?

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
tear to my eye.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Deer carrying a meteorite?

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
Well if it is a total loss Atleast now you could take the money insurance will give you and put a Down Payment on a MS3 ^_^,

Sorry to see that, What happened???

Good luck with it

·
Registered
199 Posts
Ouch!!! :tear:
Hope you're ok!! Let us know what happend and what hit you!!

·
Registered
820 Posts
I have the exact same car with 4900 miles on it. You're more then welcome to assume my lease for me :) Ready to go today just for you!!!

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
It hurts to see a Mazda like that, hope everything works out.

·
Registered
6,083 Posts
Damn man!! Sorry to see your car looking like that. :(

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
A long moment of silence for the Speed6 :tear: Hope you are ok, sorry about the ride.

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
Looks alot like mine did after two accidents within two weeks of eachother. Cool thing is though, neither was my fault so I got two checks from two insurance companies for mostly the same parts.

·
Registered
392 Posts
That hurts. Not good for the aerodynamics either. At least you weren't hurt.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
If they do total it, I hope you have gap coverage.

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
I hope you're ready for a long wait for oem parts. They are mostly shipped from Japan. The shop had mine for a couple of months before I could see my baby again.

·
Registered
856 Posts
Its one thing to see pictures of a wrecked speed6. Its a whole different story when it is another member's speed. Hits close to home. Glad you are okay.
Looks mostly like crumpled body panels, hopefully it can be easily fixed...just be prepared to wait.

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well thanks for the comments guy's. It happened yesterday morning. Some Jackass decided he missed his turn and stopped in the middle of the lane to make a left hand turn. Nothing I could do but watch my hood buckle. I hit a 1990 Dodge Dakota. The pisser is that the cop gave me a ticket for following too close. Jackass. The guy I hit even said he stopped really fast and he was not familiar with the area and missed his turn, but the cop still wrote me the ticket....oh well shit happens!

I had my Daughter in the car but everyone was OK and the car took the impact REALLY well. The airbg never deployed. I can still drive it and it runs just fine. I drove it home and then to the body shop this morning. I think it is totalled well at least from some of the other limited damaged car that were totaled that I have seen.

If they do total it I may be getting one of these:

Attachments

·
Registered
875 Posts
Well thanks for the comments guy's. It happened yesterday morning. Some Jackass decided he missed his turn and stopped in the middle of the lane to make a left hand turn. Nothing I could do but watch my hood buckle. I hit a 1990 Dodge Dakota. The pisser is that the cop gave me a ticket for following too close. Jackass. The guy I hit even said he stopped really fast and he was not familiar with the area and missed his turn, but the cop still wrote me the ticket....oh well shit happens!

I had my Daughter in the car but everyone was OK and the car took the impact REALLY well. The airbg never deployed. I can still drive it and it runs just fine. I drove it home and then to the body shop this morning. I think it is totalled well at least from some of the other limited damaged car that were totaled that I have seen.

If they do total it I may be getting one of these:
[/b]
Those Jeeps are sick!

X

·
0 Posts
Those Jeeps are sick!
[/b]

LOL.....

BUT OUCH !!!..SORRY ABOUT UR RIDE..

ON MY WAY TO COURT TODAY I SEEN A RED EVO 8 SMASH INTO THE SIDE OF AN 1996 CAMRY..AND ON MY WAY BACK SEEN THE EVO SITTING ON TOP OF A TOW TRUCK...

1 - 20 of 39 Posts