Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
mazda 6 sedan 3.0L GT from T.O. hello everyone.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Welcome! :D

I like beer from Ontario :yesnod:
Good choice with the 6 by the way!

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Hello....glad to see you here. This website has a great amount of useful, and interesting information. Browse around, and learn new things....

PLus we're all a good bunch of friends in here....

Keep your eye open for some meets in the future, as always everyone is welcome to come. New members, or veterans.

-Chris

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks, I have done some searches on some items I'm considering changing on the car. Look forward to any meets or GB's anyways these are the first 2 pics of the car so far....

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks :D I'm debating wether 35% all around or 20% all around tints would be good. I don't want to have a contrast where hals the windows are lighter and other half darker... not a big fan of that on 4-door cars.

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
welcome to the club...watch out for that claman guy..he's a nutter...

anyway, as for tint...i went 35 all the way around and i love it :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
do you have any pics? I passed by the place on Green lane and bayview ( saw some positive comments while searching) and it was closed.... any other places you guys would vouch for in toronto?

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Go as dark as possible.

I put up a windshield sun shade at night and I can still see the stock 6 disc changer on the centre console.

p.s. I have 35% tint all around.

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
its entirely up to you, but i chose not to go 20% because it was too dark, driving at night you cant see out the back of my bro's car (he got 20)

i went with 35 and i love it,

its light enough to see through when the sun is shining hard, but if you are looking in the back, its dark enough for privacy, pics are not the best examples but my computer died on me and both my hard drives burned out, i lost ALL my pictures except the few i had uploaded

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
so are the above pics 20% or 35% because on a previous post in this thread you said you went with 35 all around but above you stated 20%....

·
Registered
201 Posts
Welcome. Nice ride. Went with the stock 18's without the spoiler. Looks freaking sweet. I've always wanted to see what one in that setup would look like.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks, it is going to be a slow work in progress as the spoiler would look better on once it's lowered, well in my opinion at least.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Hey welcome to the club! Nice 6 btw, Lucky you get the stock HID's lol.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Balhar those look like 35. am i right ??

With 35 you will never get troubled by cops. With 20 there is a chance. I have 20 and have had no problems so far.

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Right. The smaller the %, the darker...Balhar's trying to be helpful so I didn't point that out. But you just did it... :tear: :slap:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts