Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to put some red LED's under my dashboard, so ... which ones and from where would be the best ones to buy? And how easy is it to wire them to the console cigarette lighter?

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
I want to put some red LED's under my dashboard, so ... which ones and from where would be the best ones to buy? And how easy is it to wire them to the console cigarette lighter?
[/b]
Check out my signature....these are some places to get them. The 194 refractor 5 LED will give you the best light output. I don't know anything about wiring them tho. Best of luck. :drive:

·
Registered
169 Posts
I used to have a neon setup in one of my old cars, a 95 Honda Accord. I didn't use the cigarette adapter... I had about 4 tubes running. I basically wired the power wire (usually red) to an inline fuse and box to the + on my battery and ran the ground wire (usually black) to any real metal inside the car (in the case of the accord, I taped the ground wire to a metal bracket behind the coinbox). Only thing with this option is that you may have to splice into the existing wiring to route the power. So itz up to you. If you're still under warranty, I don't recommend it.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Damit. Love the warranty, but hate it at the same time!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts