Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here you go guys....

You can see my old one in the background...

Pulling it out of the showroom, such an exciting feeling!

Day 2 with a friend of mine from Clemson, he's here on the boards somewhere.

Different angle...

Well guys i will get some actual photos up sometime. Not this camera phone crap. But i hope you like it and if you know anyone that is interested in a mazda6 with a shit ton of mods on it, my old one is being sold at John Finger Mazda.

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
most of the parts i had sold already or were distroyed in a drunken stuper. like the stock bose unit. hahahaha, i still have the Carbon fiber engine cover if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Very nice, its great to see Mazda member stay Mazda family. :drive:

Guy in the orange shirt looks like he just lost his best friend.

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
holy crap i FichStix i didnt even know that you had traded to the speed as well. serves me right for neglecting the forums for a little while. yeah, actually he was straightening out that mazdaspeed mat but that looks halarious.

·
Registered
799 Posts
I would of demanded they remove that damn ad for the dealership on your car, I can't stand it when dealerships do that! I just paid 30 grand and now I have to drive around an advertisement for you - I don't think so...

btw, congrats :)

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
traded it in for 17,700 so yeah...but the main part was how much i had put in it. but its over now and i will just look toward the future.

·
Registered
978 Posts
17700 trade huh? so I could maybe get 17k toward a MS6? dang, this is news i don't need :nono:

·
Registered
4,138 Posts
holy crap i FichStix i didnt even know that you had traded to the speed as well. serves me right for neglecting the forums for a little while. yeah, actually he was straightening out that mazdaspeed mat but that looks halarious.
[/b]
Was that whole silver part a mat or just the logo?

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
17700 trade huh? so I could maybe get 17k toward a MS6? dang, this is news i don't need :nono:
[/b]
Yea, if only Mazda was a branch of Toyota then we would all be ballin, but FORD, ah, let's just say this is the only Ford I actually like now.

·
Registered
510 Posts
What sux around here I have to drive an hour to Syracuse, NY to test drive a MazdaSpeed6. The Mazda Dealers in my area apparently are not certerfied to sell them. Just the base models....laaaaame!! I wanna see one so bad.

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Was that whole silver part a mat or just the logo?
[/b]
its a huge mat the car sits on.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Woot, I didn't know that little camera phone photo shoot would end up in a thread Mike. Seeing that John Finger billboard on the back of your car makes me even happier that I chose black (I guess thats why they didn't put one on mine). Now its just time for a Clemson mazda meet!!

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
speed 6 :drool:

NICE
[/b]
Thanks man.

Im loving it so far guys, Im finally starting to get used to the dreaded clutch everyones talking about. Its still a little rough sometimes as this is my first manual car. I already have some mods lined up for her and ill be posting them as soon as it happens!

For anybody that is thinking about trading in and getting a speed 6 like you "zzzzoom6". I dont regret it at allllll. I went from a car that was totally paid for to a car i owe payments on and still dont regret it. If you can get a good deal on it man i say do it.

2Funky4U: why dont you take a saturday and go check them out? An hour drive really isnt that bad man, i drive a half hour to work most days. Take a day to yourself, go test drive one. "Maybe Home Depot, bed bath and beyond...i dunno..i dunno if you will have enough time". sounds like a pretty nice little saturday to me.

·
Registered
6,083 Posts
Looks great man! Congrats!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts