Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
If you are looking for a 5 star wheel, I like the Kazera KZ-B a lot better for about the same price.

Nevermind, they only have those in Bronze.

Try 1010tires.com They have a larger selection.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
What is everyones opinion of this rim on a titanium gray?

Also what is the proper offset and lug nut spacing?

Motegi DV5[/b]
If you are thinking about getting wheels that are THAT heavy might I suggest these?

5Zigen Hyper 5ZR. Absolutely my favorite wheel for the 6. I would buy them myself if they weren't so damn heavy.

Also available in silver.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you are looking for a 5 star wheel, I like the Kazera KZ-B a lot better for about the same price.

Nevermind, they only have those in Bronze.

Try 1010tires.com They have a larger selection.[/b]
Can you post some pics of your car with these rims.

Tirerack says these rims are light. I am not into autocross. I do dragracing instead. These would either be winter rims or summer rims with my stockers being the winter rims. not sure yet.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Tirerack says these rims are light. I am not into autocross. I do dragracing instead. These would either be winter rims or summer rims with my stockers being the winter rims. not sure yet.[/b]
25lbs is not light. If you want some light wheels that won't break the bank:
http://www.motegiracing.net/motegi%20racin...machine_lip.htm
$270 for 17' wheels that weigh only 14.5 lbs :drool:

·
Registered
752 Posts
If you are thinking about getting wheels that are THAT heavy might I suggest these?

5Zigen Hyper 5ZR. Absolutely my favorite wheel for the 6. I would buy them myself if they weren't so damn heavy.

Also available in silver.[/b]
where can you get 5zigen hyper 5zr's everywhere i look there sold out, and i dont wanna pay 2gs on ebay

·
Registered
152 Posts
you're not allowed to get those :nana: :nono:

besides those wheels suck, you dont want those :rolleyes:[/b]

haha..your wheels look sweet on the Blazing copper. I was looking at these for my ride. How do they ride being that they are a bit heavier than stock??

·
Registered
814 Posts
where can you get 5zigen hyper 5zr's everywhere i look there sold out, and i dont wanna pay 2gs on ebay[/b]
I got them from edgeracing. they had 48ET too.

·
Registered
814 Posts
really? last time i checked they were out of stock[/b]
nope...just checked...they are there...ships within 24 hours

1 - 13 of 13 Posts