Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey whats crackin' everyone just letting everyone know who i am.... I got Mazda 6 2006 its pretty much stock still, only thing really added for the time being is rockford sound system..... 20% window tint and 17 inch rims in which i haven't put on yet.... waitin' to get new tires..... how i found out about this site.... well i was on my way to the store and some cat pulls up on the side of askin me what type of aftermarket shit have i put into it cause of my window tint and told me to check out dis site..... so thats all thats it point blank period...... peace

·
Registered
532 Posts
+1. Welcome to the site and forum. We are tight here and help eachother out, so feel free to ask questions. Glad to know that the Mazda6/Speed6 family continues to grow.

And yes, throw up so pics. There is a section for that already within the forum.

·
Registered
5,328 Posts
Hey whats crackin' everyone just letting everyone know who i am.... I got Mazda 6 2006 its pretty much stock still, only thing really added for the time being is rockford sound system..... 20% window tint and 17 inch rims in which i haven't put on yet.... waitin' to get new tires..... how i found out about this site.... well i was on my way to the store and some cat pulls up on the side of askin me what type of aftermarket shit have i put into it cause of my window tint and told me to check out dis site..... so thats all thats it point blank period...... peace[/b]
Welcome to the club!!! It had to be me who pulled up to you and I told you my screen name like 3 times. LOL!!! Glad you became a member.

One more thing... You said you were in the Coast Guard...

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
LOL, props to LUV5M6 for spreading the word. Welcome to the club, Loyalz.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Welcome to the club! :drive:

·
Registered
5,328 Posts
LOL, props to LUV5M6 for spreading the word. Welcome to the club, Loyalz.[/b]
YOU KNOW!!! I actually find an excuse to drive around and every 6 I see that's parked, I leave a note. The mall parking lot is an awesome place for finding new members.

I've followed a few 6s', but don't recommend it. I even yell MAZDA6CLUB.COM to oncoming 6s'. YES, I know I have problem...

·
Registered
230 Posts
Hey whats crackin' everyone just letting everyone know who i am.... I got Mazda 6 2006 its pretty much stock still, only thing really added for the time being is rockford sound system..... 20% window tint and 17 inch rims in which i haven't put on yet.... waitin' to get new tires..... how i found out about this site.... well i was on my way to the store and some cat pulls up on the side of askin me what type of aftermarket shit have i put into it cause of my window tint and told me to check out dis site..... so thats all thats it point blank period...... peace[/b]
Welcome homie. This forum and all its members have helped me out more than I can say for the last year or so I been a member. Good look on your mods and aything else.

·
Registered
626 Posts
mad props to LUV5M6
shit he's tryin 2 get things poppin n the 757 area...

·
Registered
826 Posts
YOU KNOW!!! I actually find an excuse to drive around and every 6 I see that's parked, I leave a note. The mall parking lot is an awesome place for finding new members.

I've followed a few 6s', but don't recommend it. I even yell MAZDA6CLUB.COM to oncoming 6s'. YES, I know I have problem...[/b]
Should get some help for that.... :laugh:

Anyway, welcome to the club.

You'll find almost anything here.

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
wassup mayne, Welcome to the club. I been here and I learned stuff about the Mazda 6 i never knew...
You will have fun, and you will be broke from all the modding!

·
Registered
5,328 Posts
wassup mayne, Welcome to the club. I been here and I learned stuff about the Mazda 6 i never knew...
You will have fun, and you will be broke from all the modding![/b]
You'll be fine... Hell, you got a Speed6 so you're sittin' pretty...

·
Registered
603 Posts
I just talked to a guy at one of the tire shops around town who has a speed6. I told him about the club, he told me that there are 2 other speed6's in town. I have yet to run into them thought.* BTW there are a total of 14 6's in my town of 20,000ppl which is surprising since the nearest mazda dealer is 100 miles away. So I guess that makes us some of the most dedicated 6 owners :love:

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
You'll be fine... Hell, you got a Speed6 so you're sittin' pretty...[/b]
HAH I'm broke man! Can't even afford a CAI for it or nothin lol

·
Registered
1,004 Posts

I've followed a few 6s', but don't recommend it. I even yell MAZDA6CLUB.COM to oncoming 6s'. YES, I know I have problem...[/b]
You are nuts man! I hardly see any 6's in Colorado. More 3's running around than you can imagine! I like the idea of leaving them notes though. Last night, I saw a blue 6 drive by with a nice looking girl behind the wheel. I should have ran after the car (I was already parked) but I'm sure I would've gotten tackled.

·
Registered
5,328 Posts
HAH I'm broke man! Can't even afford a CAI for it or nothin lol[/b]
Being broke and havin' a MS6 can't be too bad, but if you want we could trade. I got a CAI. LOL!!! Serious, I'll drive up there today. :yesnod:

·
Registered
5,328 Posts
You are nuts man! I hardly see any 6's in Colorado. More 3's running around than you can imagine! I like the idea of leaving them notes though. Last night, I saw a blue 6 drive by with a nice looking girl behind the wheel. I should have ran after the car (I was already parked) but I'm sure I would've gotten tackled.[/b]
Yeah, Wifey was with me one time and I waived at a guy with a 6 and she was all over me sayin, "You don't know who he is, he could be a murderer." He had just driven off of base so I said, "He's in the Navy and owns a 6 and that's all I need to know." LOL... She didn't like that...

I see at least two 6s' a day. M3s' everywhere. Oh, in my apartments a guys has a 6s sport and it's stock and always dirty. What a waste.

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
Being broke and havin' a MS6 can't be too bad, but if you want we could trade. I got a CAI. LOL!!! Serious, I'll drive up there today. :yesnod:[/b]
Hahaha where in Maryland are you gonna be???? I get off of work at 6:45pm today....

·
Registered
5,328 Posts
Hahaha where in Maryland are you gonna be???? I get off of work at 6:45pm today....[/b]
ROFL!!! I'll leave work, now. So, just give me the address and dinner is on me. :laugh:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts