Mazda 6 Forums banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Sorry. Should've been clear. The 3 had a lot of road noise. The 6 compared to the 3 is so much quieter. Although I will say this. Due to the 19 inch wheels the potholes and bumps on the road can be a little jarring. I live in jersey so the roads here can be harsh and it feels like summer is never going to arrive.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Sorry. Should've been clear. The 3 had a lot of road noise. The 6 compared to the 3 is so much quieter. Although I will say this. Due to the 19 inch wheels the potholes and bumps on the road can be a little jarring. I live in jersey so the roads here can be harsh and it feels like summer is never going to arrive.
I will second that. But on smooth roads the noise is negligible and the ride is great

·
Registered
48 Posts
Yup, same here regarding potholes. I live on Cape Cod, and travel to the Arlington, MA area a lot too. The roads have bad potholes, and if you hit one the wrong way the jolt is pretty jarring. But on a reasonably paved road, the ride is smoooooth. I had the chance to drive a Mazda2 the other day as a loaner while I was getting fog lights installed on my 6, and the road feel is so much nicer on the 6.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Cool! Did you get a nice deal from Leo?
:highfive:

I dealt with Felix, the deal was OK not the greatest (Only $500 off MSRP) but they padded it with a nice $400 dealer fee lol :D. When I bought the CX-5 last year from a PA dealer I bought at MSRP they charged a 1$300 dealer fee, still made out with a little something on the 6. They're good guys over there and the car is already reasonably priced plus the first 2 years of service will be free so that's going to save me a few hundred that I gave away anyways. I'm a happy guy :thumbup: plus the car I traded it was nowhere near worth what they gave me for the trade in haha

·
Registered
173 Posts
:highfive:

I dealt with Felix, the deal was OK not the greatest (Only $500 off MSRP) but they padded it with a nice $400 dealer fee lol :D. When I bought the CX-5 last year from a PA dealer I bought at MSRP they charged a 1$300 dealer fee, still made out with a little something on the 6. They're good guys over there and the car is already reasonably priced plus the first 2 years of service will be free so that's going to save me a few hundred that I gave away anyways. I'm a happy guy :thumbup: plus the car I traded it was nowhere near worth what they gave me for the trade in haha
Yeah the two years of free service was a nice surprise although I drive so much it will be more like 1 year.
I got $1300 off list and got him to give me a decent price on my trade which they are now selling for 2x what they gave me lol. I had a quote from Wayne Mazda at near invoice so they gave me a decent deal. Didn't want to drive all the way up there anyway.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Glad it worked out for you, will probably see you around. Have not ran into anybody driving one yet. Yeah Wayne is a heck of a drive but it is a huge dealership and very clean. Open Road needs a renovation bad, inside is not the prettiest to look at :D

21 - 30 of 30 Posts
About this Discussion
29 Replies
13 Participants
Mazdaspeed RX8 Ver2
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing