Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone recommend the Angel Eyes??
i Want to get them, and also i saw pictures of it on a car but i wus wondering if it is
used only for day time or something. or is it bright enough for night time

·
Registered
366 Posts
Hell yea they are really bright at night time, mine r brighter then the BMW angel eyes. They look awesome at night and sumtimes during the day its bright enough to c them too. I would recommend u getting them, and installing them isnt really that bad either. Just read more post about them. But its up to u.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Does anyone recommend the Angel Eyes??
i Want to get them, and also i saw pictures of it on a car but i wus wondering if it is
used only for day time or something. or is it bright enough for night time
[/b]
the best time would be around dawn or dusk when your not using your headlights. at night you'll of course see them but if your driving with your headlights (what dork does this? lol) they may not stand out as much. just like bmw's. from head on i can barely see their halos but as they pass by im like "oh he/she has halos" lol.

i'd get them they look great. and yes as felix says read up on the how-to's.

·
Registered
366 Posts
the best time would be around dawn or dusk when your not using your headlights. at night you'll of course see them but if your driving with your headlights (what dork does this? lol) they may not stand out as much. just like bmw's. from head on i can barely see their halos but as they pass by im like "oh he/she has halos" lol.
i'd get them they look great. and yes as felix says read up on the how-to's.
[/b]
Yes thats the times im talking about. Sumtimes at night u can sorta see them abit better if u turn off ur fog on the headlights. I do it sumtimes to show the off...lol. But yea, i would most definetly get them, its worth it, makes ur car stand out. :yesnod:

·
Registered
313 Posts
Yes thats the times im talking about. Sumtimes at night u can sorta see them abit better if u turn off ur fog on the headlights. I do it sumtimes to show the off...lol. But yea, i would most definetly get them, its worth it, makes ur car stand out. :yesnod:
[/b]
wow your second reply and no pics to push Ogkudo into buying them? lol. come on now, you know you want to show off.

how did you set yours up, over the high and the lower?

edit: damn james i hate you. first you post a sec before me and your car looks awesome.

·
Registered
366 Posts
wow your second reply and no pics to push Ogkudo into buying them? lol. come on now, you know you want to show off.

how did you set yours up, over the high and the lower?

edit: damn james i hate you. first you post a sec before me and your car looks awesome.
[/b]
I would show them off if i had a picture, but i dont have a picture of them yet...havent drove my car in over a month...cuz of a damn speeding ticket....my parents r strict. Yea mine are on high and low beams... when my low beams r on, u cant really see the halo unless ur up close...lol.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Good choice, ull be happy witht hem, trust me.. :yesnod:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts