Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so i still have NOT fixed my fender from the first guy that hit my car...yesterday i got a nice notice from a coworker that someone reversed into my car....AGAIN!!!!! in the same parking lot, same parking stall!!!!! this time the amount of the damage is more. the first accident looked bad, but it was only the fender that needs to be replaced....this time its the bumper, headlight, and hood. no one got hurt...*except my car :(* my car was parked and i wasnt even near it....

luckily the lady was honest enough to leave a name and number. she had already called her insurance before i called mine. i think that the accident happened at like 1pm. i got a phone call from her insurance that they will be taking responsibility for everything at like 330.

big island just does not like my car :( either that or the cars here are attracted to mine...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Let me guess..she's a 5'1" woman driving a Suburban? I'm amazed how many people drive cars that they have absolutely no control over.

·
Registered
144 Posts
That really does suck! At least the driver was nice enough to leave a note, and her insurance company has already taken action!

I got rear ended yesterday, and filed a claim with the other driver's insurance company... just waiting to hear back from them.

Best of luck!

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
was nice talking to you again this morning.....just didn't like the subject! :(
sounds like your guy can get the parts for just about what i can.
which is pretty good cause my price quotes, even though it's cheaper than your friends, doesn't include shipping them to the Big Island.
get that girl fixed girlfriend!
call me anytime you need anything.....

---Katsu

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
blackcherry: it was some lady that was driving a flat bed truck. im just glad shes being responsible about it

p-dro: good luck with your accident!!

katsu: thanks for your help!! i think i might go through the shop i was at cuz they quoted me less than i thought....

·
Registered
944 Posts
bummer, girl!! Ya need to put a big orange flag on the antenna and put some of those road cones around the whip when you park her.
At least this one is being taken care of.....get a little more faith back in the people of the world.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
woohoo!! talked to the guy at the body shop today...he said my hood should be coming in tomorrow... if all goes according to plan, it will be installed tomorrow, and then the hood, fender, and front bumper will be painted and blended into the doors...and if that all goes good with no probs, i get my car back this week!!! WOOHOO!!!!

"im so excited!! and i just cant hide it!" lol

·
Registered
51 Posts
im sorry you had to go through that headack

·
Registered
38 Posts
its ok....it was a blessing in disguise...i got my fender fixed from the first person that hit me...he didn't have insurance...

anyway, heres an update...first pic, my new replacement hood came in!! YAY!!! second pic...ALL PAINTED!!!! hehehehe just waiting for headlights to come in and i get my car back!!! finally!!! its been almost a month since i had my car

Attachments

·
Registered
38 Posts
im glad they redid the whole bumper cause there was a huge scratch on the passenger side of the plate that was there from when i first got the car.

haha i feel like a kid right before xmas!! hahaha

·
Registered
38 Posts
ok, so if its not one thing with my car...its another...

i finally got my car back today!! looks good! new hood...new fender...brand new set of headlights...plus they fixed the bumper in areas that werent affected by the accident....

then i drive off...as im waiting at the stop sign to leave the shop...my car starts to idle super rough...and all i can think is "oh shit!! not another ignition coil going bad!!"....this will be the 5th coil thats going bad in a year....wtf?!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts