Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, there are a billion of them. The chinese, I mean. That's a proper market for a car like the Mazda6. Estimated sales is 15.000 units.

/Steve

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Replying to Topic 'And it goes to China too...'

They're going to have an interesting time trying to squeeze a billion chinese into 15,000 cars. Here's where we test the roominess of that trunk! :hoho

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Originally posted by kenoka

They're going to have an interesting time trying to squeeze a billion chinese into 15,000 cars.  Here's where we test the roominess of that trunk! :hoho[/b]
Well, chinese people are kind of short, aren't they? ;)

·
Registered
1,216 Posts

Most of them are skinny too. Not like us robust American types. :sarc

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Most of them are skinny too.  Not like us robust American types. :sarc[/b]
We're quite robust here too...at least I am... :D

·
Registered
1,216 Posts

I wonder where in China's car market the 6 fits in. It seems very large and luxurious compared to some of the other vehicles there.

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

I wonder where in China's car market the 6 fits in.  It seems very large and luxurious compared to some of the other vehicles there.[/b]
There is a rather wealthy group of individuals. Just like what you and I would talk about as the "middle class". They got cash, and they need the goods... China is much more of a market economy than anyone in the party would like to admit.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts

I'm glad to see them coming out of their communist fog. Obviously they have to proceed slowly so that noone loses face; but they're doing it a lot better than their former comrades up north.

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

I'm glad to see them coming out of their communist fog.  Obviously they have to proceed slowly so that noone loses face; but they're doing it a lot better than their former comrades up north.[/b]
That is very true. I am very confident that China may become the leading market economy within a 10-20 years. Boy do these guys work hard!! (And our money is invested there, no wonder our unemployment rates go up...)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts