Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow, amazing show, great concept all finalist deserved to truely be there. The winner januiz(sp?) has a great invention and I definatly think you will see his product in the near future.

btw Im sad the breast pumps and the red tag lingerie never made it :(

·
Registered
947 Posts
Wow, amazing show, great concept all finalist deserved to truely be there. The winner januiz(sp?) has a great invention and I definatly think you will see his product in the near future.
btw Im sad the breast pumps and the red tag lingerie never made it :(
[/b]

What was his invention? I didn't watch it...

·
Registered
4,138 Posts
A car seat that when you get into an accident the seat pivots instead of the kid flying... you would have to see it to understand, but it was an excellent invention and I will have to say that it was the best one on the show... will definately save many kids lives...

Only thing I will say (which you would have had to of watched the show to understand) that the kids will probably get motion sickness over speed bumps as they will be rockin all of the place...

·
Registered
675 Posts
Here is a picture

INVENTION:
Spherical Safety Seat - A new kind of infant car seat where the baby sits inside nested spheres instead of the usual seat. In a collision, the spheres spin and automatically position the child's neck and back so that they are perpendicular to the impact force, thus shielding the baby from the destructive force of the impact.

Janusz Liberkowski, 52, is a mechanical engineer in San Jose, California. He and his wife are the loving parents of one-and-a-half year old twins. Janusz' older daughter Anecia passed away in a car accident seven years ago, which inspired Janusz to create this revolutionary seat, in the hopes that it will save children's lives. Janusz and his wife are very active in their local Polish community.

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Yeah i watched that show last night too, and all I have to say is what a rip off of american idol HAHA! And the damn dramatic pauses these days are just getting out of control!

·
Registered
153 Posts
great concept, but is it only for infants (up to 20lbs)? if that thing gets any bulkier it'll take up the whole back seat!

·
Registered
5,757 Posts
Yeah i watched that show last night too, and all I have to say is what a rip off of american idol HAHA! And the damn dramatic pauses these days are just getting out of control!
[/b]
A rip off? They were created by the same man, Simon Cowell. Can a person rip themself off?

·
Registered
799 Posts
And the damn dramatic pauses these days are just getting out of control!
[/b]
no kidding!!! I about threw a damn hammer at the tv just waiting for that idiot to tell us who got voted out. I could of gotten up, taken a piss and come back before that oh so dramatic pause was over :swearin:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
9 Participants
pobody
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing