Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright, so i got a radar detector installed at best buy and they hardwired into the steering column. since then my ambient temp reading is off. it started by being about 20 F degrees to cool and now it is reading way too high. it will adjust when i switch to it, but i am bothered by it being wrong since it is tied into the auto-climate control. i took it to best buy and the guy said he couldn't see anything wrong.

they did a military tap into the wiring and i was wondering if that was the cause. he also removed the panel that the sensor sits behind and that may have been it as well. it could also just be completely seperate and just a coincidence. someone let me know please.

·
Registered
200 Posts
My brother's in-law's A4 had a stereo upgraded at Best Buys in Jersey. 2 days after his air bag light came up and his amb temperature reading gets to 100 degrees, but in Celsius and that is the temperature of boiling water. They told him that there is nothing wrong with their installation also. I would be asking for a manager.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
3 Participants
rkohou
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing