Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am I wrong for hoping that a stray/lost F-16 "accidentally" drops a Tomahawk Missile on Oprahs' Legends ball? Anyone want to start a petition and send it to some Generals?? :p

·
Registered
805 Posts
Am I wrong for hoping that a stray/lost F-16 "accidentally" drops a Tomahawk Missile on Oprahs' Legends ball? Anyone want to start a petition and send it to some Generals?? :p

[/b]
Oh man... that crap was rescheduled due to the president's speech the other night... cable customers were flipping out and blaming us for it. stupid asses. anyway, I cosign your hope

·
Registered
275 Posts
I wish I could feel good enough about myself to honor other rich people for doing oh so rightous deeds!! I tried to sell my home movie of my family's Christmas but no one would air it.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
the only thing worse that the legends ball is the fact that every other commerical is for it. . .

enough already. bombs away.

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Punch her right in the minge!!

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
humm. . . i don't know, i could learn to love any woman with >$1B.

·
Registered
375 Posts
all ithink about is how fat she was.... and that she used to space the ailes out on her show to make her look more skinny

that was just a rumor but it was funny

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
humm. . . i don't know, i could learn to love any woman with >$1B.
[/b]

You got a good point. I would do pretty much anything to make her happy.

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
[/b]

Well...yeah...

A Tomahawk is far too big for an F-16 to carry. More of a Navy weapon.

More like a sub on patrol who "accidentally" transposed the latitude and longitude.

·
Registered
567 Posts
If you're gonna use a Tomahawk out of a sub, at LEAST make sure you get them all, toss a W80 nuclear warhead on there for good measure.

When you care enough to send the very best :cheers:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
About this Discussion
19 Replies
17 Participants
nashirak
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing