Mazda 6 Forums banner

81 - 99 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi All,

Just got a 54 Reg 2.0d 136 and based near(ish) Guildford. Cracking car so far although still getting used to the power delivery of a diesel.

Bought a diesel tuning box recently and have been trying to fit it this weekend although have probably picked the worst weekend possible given the severe weather warnings at the moment!

Any body have any ideas how the diesel tuning boxes connect up? There seem to be several connectors which "may" be the right ones and don't want to chance it as I am not remotely mechanically minded. Just asking as I note that several of you have fitted a tunit box.

Travel safely,

Voom

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all, from Manchester! Just stumbled across the only Mazda 6 UK users forum after months of looking!

I own a Pacific Blue 2.0 petrol Mazda 6 TS2 "facelift" version ('55) ie sport suspension and 6 speed gearbox, Bose audio...

Picked her up from a dealer at Derby 2 years ago... no complaints so far, apart from a suspicion that tires lose tread quicker (reams written about that ) and mileage could have been better...

I'd love to hear from the more experienced users here what can be done to improve mileage,, and is there a way to convert to a 'soft' suspension.... Hope the queries don't betray uttter ignorance, lol....

·
Registered
204 Posts
QUOTE (Voom @ Nov 14 2009, 10:56 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1616611
Hi All,

Just got a 54 Reg 2.0d 136 and based near(ish) Guildford. Cracking car so far although still getting used to the power delivery of a diesel.

Bought a diesel tuning box recently and have been trying to fit it this weekend although have probably picked the worst weekend possible given the severe weather warnings at the moment!

Any body have any ideas how the diesel tuning boxes connect up? There seem to be several connectors which "may" be the right ones and don't want to chance it as I am not remotely mechanically minded. Just asking as I note that several of you have fitted a tunit box.

Travel safely,

Voom[/b]
Bob's your uncle!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Just got my brand new Mazda 6TS2 2.2 diesel (163ps).
Loving it so far. 45mpg and rising on my normal 95% motorway driving routine.
Only problem is condensation in rear lights which Mazda say is 'normal' and not a warranty item.

On the lookout for tech manuals, wiring diagams etc. Only managed to locate the parts catalogue on the net so far.

Also looking for a tool to reset the ecu after an oil change for the DPF system. Don't fancy paying £100+ for an oil change when it's out of warranty

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi im from Tamworth UK
I have a pearl white mazda 6 ts2 163 2010 had it just 6 weeks and all ok no oxy sensor issues (yet) done about 1300 miles

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, just joined the forum and found this post, I'm from Leicester originally but now living near Gatwick airport.
Just bought a Mazda6 TS 5dr 2005 and I'm looking for some help on basic mods.

Is it worth buying side skirts / diffusers? where can I buy an after market Sat nav? where can I buy a spoiler (like on the sport) ect ect!!

Any help in the UK ??

Regards

Adam :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
hi,
54 plate mazda 6 2.0 diesel estate,im from south wales.
i have oil weeping from fuel union on no4 injector and smoke /pressure i i remove oil filler cap when running.
forums suggest injector seals?

·
Registered
1 Posts
From London, just joined
Was looking for advice on installing rear spoiler, spraying front bumper and installing fogs on my 2005 TS2

·
Registered
44 Posts
Just signed up as I have a brand new 2015 6 Sport on order from the factory. How many Scot's do we have here I wonder,,,,,,,

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm not from the UK, I just live here (in the South East), I'm from NYC (yeah, the longer I live here, the more adamant I am about making that clear ;) )

I bought my first car in the UK today, a Mazda 6TS, and was searching online for ways to change the stereo system when I found this site and joined, hoping to get some ideas and info.

81 - 99 of 99 Posts