Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I have my Mazda6, i'm always late for work and come home late. Reason???

Can't have enough of it. Found myself just wanna keep on driving it.

Times when i can go home in less than 30 mins, I took another longer route.

It always put a smile on your face. I've even drove to buy food which is only 5 mins walk!
:sarc :D :) :p ;)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,097 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Always late... And it's Mazda6 fault'

Just practice on this phrase: "It's better late than never!" or "Good people always come late"...:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
86 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Always late... And it's Mazda6 fault'

QUOTE
Originally posted by jon


            Since I have my Mazda6, i'm always late for work and come home late. Reason???

Can't have enough of it. Found myself just wanna keep on driving it.  

Times when i can go home in less than 30 mins, I took another longer route.

It always put a smile on your face. I've even drove to buy food which is only 5 mins walk!
:sarc :D :) :p ;)[/b]

I Agree 100%. I got my car on 19th July 2002, and I've already done 5K in it already.:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,059 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Always late... And it's Mazda6 fault'

Fashionably late sure... :D

I personally can't wait for them to some out. You can see just by looking at it that it's great to drive.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Replying to Topic 'Always late... And it's Mazda6 fault'

QUOTE
Originally posted by CHY


            QUOTE
Originally posted by jon


            Since I have my Mazda6, i'm always late for work and come home late. Reason???

Can't have enough of it. Found myself just wanna keep on driving it.  

Times when i can go home in less than 30 mins, I took another longer route.

It always put a smile on your face. I've even drove to buy food which is only 5 mins walk!
:sarc :D :) :p ;)[/b]

I Agree 100%. I got my car on 19th July 2002, and I've already done 5K in it already.:D [/b][/quote]

I've done 1000Km in just 2 weeks. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
86 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Always late... And it's Mazda6 fault'

QUOTE
Originally posted by jon


             


I've done 1000Km in just 2 weeks. :D[/b]


Whoa...!!! you beat me there.......:p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Replying to Topic 'Always late... And it's Mazda6 fault'

Today, I've hit 1,750km. 750KM in just 1 week.
:p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Always late... And it's Mazda6 fault'

QUOTE
Originally posted by jon


            Today, I've hit 1,750km. 750KM in just 1 week.
:p[/b]
Odometer Reading at start of touring holiday 633 miles (31/8/02)
Odometer Reading at end of holiday 3957 miles (15/9/02)
3324 miles in 2 weeks!!!:) :)
One of the nicest cars i've ever taken away.....
Yellow 6 :)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,097 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Always late... And it's Mazda6 fault'

QUOTE
Originally posted by jon

I've done 1000Km in just 2 weeks. :D[/b]
Am I supposed to be impressed?

I do that ANY 2 weeks...in my present 626. :D

No, I know. It's a lot, especially if you usually don't drive a lot. I drive a lot privately and also in my work. Adds up to around 25000 km a year...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,126 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Always late... And it's Mazda6 fault'

Thanks. I'll just sit here and sulk now. I haven't had a car like that in about two years now...
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,097 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Always late... And it's Mazda6 fault'

Now, Applejax. Don't be depressed! Your day will come!

Let's see if I can't cheer you up!

There was this blond girl walking around when she suddenly found an oil lamp. She rubbed it and out came a genie (not very much unlike the one in my avatar!).

-Oh, the girl said, are you the magic genie that fulfills peoples' wishes?

-Indeed I am, replied the genie.

- I have three wishes, right?
- No, sorry. Due to inflation and the hard times we're in we've cut back that to one wish only.
- Oh. Well then I would like peace in middle east. In these countries, she said and pointed to a map.

The genie hesitated a bit, then replied:

- That's a hard one you ask of me. I'm a genie, not a God.
- Okay, then I would like to change my wish. I still haven't found the right guy. I would like a handsome, intelligent, honest, popular, wealthy and commonly descent guy to marry.

The genie looked down in the ground. Sighed. Then he said:

Can I have another look at that map??



Hope that helps.:D
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top