Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have seen the Mazda aluminum pedals (including the dead pedal) for the automatic transmission. But has anyone heard if they will be offering the same for us who want to shift with the 5 speed?:D

·
Registered
75 Posts
Reading Topic: Aluminum pedals for the manual transmission

I bet the 2003.5 protege ones would fit. They no longer say sparco on them, they say mazdaspeed now.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts

I installed Momo aluminum pedals today. They look good and feel even better - they don't slip. I had to remove the rubber pedal covers and drill 2 holes in each pedal.

·
Registered
2,041 Posts

I have a set of Razo pedals on mine. It's only on the gas and clutch pedals. Makes it easier for me to heel-toe. I think the Razo ones are really nice as they don't slip. Be careful when buying cheap quality pedals as they tend to be slippery when wet.

Calvin

·
Registered
2,160 Posts

Are you guys able to heel & toe on these new pedals?

-SC3

·
Registered
619 Posts

I havent tried myself but i can say that the pedals are pretty grippy so sliding between pedals can be alittle tough. When you install them you can put the gas and brake pedals alittle closer together which might help that driving style.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts

I like it a lot better because the pedals are closer together. I just pivot my heel instead of moving my foot off of one pedal to another.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts