Mazda 6 Forums banner

Aluminum Pedals for Canada Mazda 6s

934 views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  mojo 
#1 ·
Does anyone know if the aluminum pedals, as available in Australia, are able to be bought for the 6 here in Canada or US. I really want to get them. If not, do you guys think that other "generic" ones could be installed on the 6. I like the ones the MazdaSpeed has.

#3 ·
Replying to Topic 'Aluminum Pedals for Canada Mazda 6s'

You can use other 'generic' ones. I had a thread on this in the interior mods section a while ago. I've actually already replaced mine with some nice Razo ones.

I would post pics but can't seem to post here and I can't remember my cardomain account. :p

#5 ·

i got pedals last weekend and install it....

don't remember waht brand i post later when i get home

there was two ways to install the pedals in the instructions

one was drilling and the other one was using metal brackets.....brackets seems like they wouldn't last through time so i drill it.:sarc

#6 ·
Reading Topic: Aluminum Pedals for Canada Mazda 6s

Rico - I got them at a local asian import parts store in Markham. As I've never been to Windsor, I'm not sure where'd you would have to look.

Ichi - I did a metal bracket install. For one thing, the stubs are kind of small and I don't think there were holes in places that would've held it nicely. They've been holding up very nicely after a month of some pretty hard driving.

#8 ·
Reading Topic: Aluminum Pedals for Canada Mazda 6s

Yeah, I was originally looking at ones at Canadian Tire but they're selection is pretty bad. If you're thinking about ordering online, there's a new site (partly associated with Canadian Tire - go figure) that's dedicated to import and tuning parts : www.driverfx.ca

The selection on that site was a lot better.

#9 ·

how much did ur pedals cost, mojo?

i also brought it at one of the local imports parts store here.

i had to buy them each one....like 1 for gas 1 for brake and 1 for footrest <--AT :zzz
cost me around 15-22 dollars each

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.