Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, finally put them on. They are 3 or 4 lbs lighter than the stock package. Not sure about the offset though, seems like they come out too much, and not enough to the inside. Don't have any rubbing or anything though. They feel weird though... definitley diffrent than stock.

Here is a link to where the pics are. Please post your comments here though.
http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123648722

Thanks,

Dave

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Those really look nice. :yesnod:

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! Now, what do I do about the center cap. Tried the mazda one, it fit, but its silver. Doesn't match.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
looks really good, speed6 is sexy

·
Registered
172 Posts
Now those are the rims mazda should of put on the speed6 from the factory with!

·
Registered
267 Posts
I would have to say that they are the best looking wheels that I have seen on a MS6. I am seriously considering buying a set if i can find them. Are those the stock tires or are they 225's?

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
They are 225's

I would have to say that they are the best looking wheels that I have seen on a MS6. I am seriously considering buying a set if i can find them. Are those the stock tires or are they 225's?
[/b]

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yea... I was worried about that. It went flush against the hub, I guess they fit.

Looks good... I didn't think they would work because of the hub bore but they must have??? :)
[/b]

·
Registered
836 Posts
about the center caps....I was told the mazdaspeed center caps would fit in our stock rims, so they should fit in those rims.

ßill

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
Looks good man, Spokes too weird for me but!!! gotta love titanium Gray II!!!

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
Thanks! Now, what do I do about the center cap. Tried the mazda one, it fit, but its silver. Doesn't match.
[/b]

Contact Sabrina and get the carbon fiber Mazdaspeed caps from her. Those should set the wheels off.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts