Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, all

After 3 weeks vacation, I sadly found the ALR of all 06 models have been changed to STD and a salesperson told me that means %8.35!!! :huh: ....I was going to buy a 06 sport GT i4 and now just don't know what should to do... Does anyone know is Mazda CA going to change that rate back soon or they will keep that rate always? Do I need to lease a 07 model which dosen't have any difference with 06 or finace a 06 model? I really don't want to pay high monthly payments... :tear:

Thanks in advance....

·
Registered
2,912 Posts
I got 0% financing as well... fortunately by pure fluke, initially I thought it was 3.5% waited a week and then it went down to 0%.

You should speak to art, a local member on this site who is also a sales person for wolfe's mazda. He could probably work some magic for you such that it'd work out evenly.

Hopefully you get it cause we've got a pretty good 6 club going here in vancouver.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for your guys, I know I still can get 0% finnacing...but the leasing rate has been changed to %8.35..and that's what I am so depressed.

BTW, what kind of deal did you get on your car for the 0% financing?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Right now it is 0% financing for 60 months or less...but the leasing rate is 8.35%... and you have a greate car! and awesome modifications!

·
Registered
420 Posts
Hi, all
After 3 weeks vacation, I sadly found the ALR of all 06 models have been changed to STD and a salesperson told me that means %8.35!!! :huh: ....I was going to buy a 06 sport GT i4 and now just don't know what should to do... Does anyone know is Mazda CA going to change that rate back soon or they will keep that rate always? Do I need to lease a 07 model which dosen't have any difference with 06 or finace a 06 model? I really don't want to pay high monthly payments... :tear:
Thanks in advance.... [/b]
On Oct. 1st Mazda dropped the special lease rates and added a higher Cash Advantage or 0% financing for 5 years. If you are interested in leasing a car than you can go with the 2007 model which is only 2.9% for 48 months, 1.9% for 36 and 0% for 24 months and you benefit from a higher residual value which will make your payment even smaller. Have you been to Mazda.ca yet?

If you have any questions or if you would like to persue this purchase please let me know if I can help.
Thanks
Art.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks, Art. I am going to finance a 06 model or lease a 07 model...for detailed information, please check PM.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Thanks for the Business, It was really a pleasure helping you and I hope you enjoy your Mazda 6 as much as everyone else here does.

Good Luck

Art.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Hey Art, my co-worker is shopping for a set of wheels for their family. His wife really likes the Mazda 5. I'm gonna send him your way if when they decide the 5 is it so u give them a good deal and take of them too. ha ha! [/b]
I apperciate all the business I can get, especially in my slow season.

Thanks

Art.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for the Business, It was really a pleasure helping you and I hope you enjoy your Mazda 6 as much as everyone else here does.

Good Luck

Art.
[/b]
That's a greate experience for me as well :D . Art is a nice, starightforward, helpful sales person who is really worth to talk to. We only spent 30 minutes to get the GOOD deal and Art searched the whole Canada to get the model I wanted. So far I am very happy with my shinning mazda 6 sport and all the experience with Art and Wolfe Mazda Langley. :drive:

·
Registered
10 Posts
In August they were running a special promotion .....48 month lease 0.9% and they pay the first month. I took that

That's a greate experience for me as well :D . Art is a nice, starightforward, helpful sales person who is really worth to talk to. We only spent 30 minutes to get the GOOD deal and Art searched the whole Canada to get the model I wanted. So far I am very happy with my shinning mazda 6 sport and all the experience with Art and Wolfe Mazda Langley. :drive:
[/b]

1 - 15 of 15 Posts