Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Mazda 6 Sport
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I started this Youtube because my brothers and I are huge car enthusiasts and really wanted to document our builds. It was perfect because my 2015 Mazda 6 build was barely starting so I had content to start up the channel. Fast forward to now, I started broadening the content I put out on the channel from build videos, installations and car meets. Alongside content variety, I increased the upload frequency from 2-3 times a month to 2 times a week (Monday & Friday).

What I've learned:
-Youtube is a lot of work: editing, filming, collaborating with people, etc.
-Mazda has amazing communities for all their cars/platforms
-The Mazda 6's audience is growing fast and needs more content to build the aftermarket community.

If you are interested in following my 2015 Mazda 6 build or the other car content I post subscribe to my channel :)

Upload Schedule: Monday & Friday at 8AM PST

·
Registered
2 Posts
Youtube is a great platform to explore.Here you can learn, entertain, educate yourself, upload your own videos. Its totally amazing and becomes an important part of our lives.

·
Registered
2015 Mazda 6 Sport
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
2015 Mazda 6 Sport
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Youtube is a great platform to explore.Here you can learn, entertain, educate yourself, upload your own videos. Its totally amazing and becomes an important part of our lives.
100% agree!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts