Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to introduce myself and my dealership to this club. My name is Jim, and I represent Sussman Mazda. I am a speed freak just like the rest of you. Anyhow, if any of you are on the east coast and are looking for the best deal out there on a new Mazda, contact me. I will make sure that you get the car you want at the price you deserve.

Jim Semen
Sussman Internet Sales Coordinator
Sussman Mazda/Hyundai
[email protected]
215-887-1800 x1906

PS. I AM a Speed dealer with models always in stock!

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the 6Club! Where are you located on the east coast?
[/b]
We are located just north of Philadelphia, PA in Willow Grove. Our web address is www.sussmanauto.com. So what exactly is everyone here driving these days?

·
Registered
160 Posts
2004 Mazda 6S

34K miles

Currect Mods
AEM CAI
S-Type lowering Springs
Tinted head lights
Door Sills
Thottle body bypass

Upcoming Mods
TWM Short Shift
Magnaflow Exhaust
Better Rubber and wheels
Window tint

·
Registered
542 Posts
Welcome to the club!
Check my sig out for my ride description!

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
2005 6i atx
im currently looking to get a short ram intake installed by a dealer, is this somthing your dealership could do. Im literally a half hour away.
[/b]
you can easily do that yourself... it's a synch!

i'm rolling around with my 2005 mazda6s with a few goodies!

·
Registered
815 Posts
03 redfire 6i over here

current-
Injen CAI, strut bar, tein h-tech springs, lightning audio wiring kit/rockford fosgate 600w amp/10' pioneer sub, clear side markers, 17x7 flik ftd rims and kumho ecsta 711 tires, tinted headlights and taillights, straight pipes, custom painted grill, red interior led's, and all the little freebie mods.

planned mods-
appearance package coming in in a week or so, hawk hps pads, racing beat rear sway bar, 25% tint all around, b&m tranny cooler, s&b air filter, custom exhaust, and a partridge in a pear tree :drive:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts