Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For all you Canucks, eh!

Who is driving a Mazda 6 now? Who has one on order and waiting for the keys to come into your hands?

If you are willing, let us know where are you from in Canada and how much you got your car for with options before taxes. We all know how much taxes you paid already from your provinces.

It will help the rest of us Canucks who wants a 6 to get a good deal. The more 6, the more merrier we will be. :)

Let me start off.

Bought a Dark Grey Mazda 6GT V6 w/GFX package. Option includes 5sp AT, MP3 player, Sport Grill and factory alarm shock sensor upgrade.

I am in Toronto (Etobicoke). Price $32,900. The admin fee is really low too $1166 only which includes all your freight, A/C, fuel and registration.

Sorry, it is the V6 version. I corrected above. But if you are Canadian, you would have guess it from the price.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Reading Topic: All you Canadian! Lets have a show of hand!

Good idea Hieppo,

hmmm... GT-i4 or GT-V6 ?

I'm gonna use these price to negociate when I'm gonna buy mine...

·
Registered
2,059 Posts

Dark Grey 6 GT GFX I4. Sport Grille. 4AT. Silver Parking Handle, Shift Knob.

Lease with $5500 Multiple Deposit system.

Paid all fees up front without putting into lease. Approx. $950.

4 years @ 3.75% = $430CAD Tax IN.

:D Yeah.

EDIT: Oh and I have it coming in May. Not driving it in the winter.

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

March is not a too bad. It is officially Spring but yeah it is not as nice as Summer. :)

Oh well, have to give something up to get the car as soon as possible.

·
Registered
25 Posts

GS-I4 with SP and auto transmission. Dark Grey. Waterloo.

hieppo I hope your price is $32900 + 1166 + tax.... $32900 by itself including everything (incl tax + freight) would be a damn good deal!

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Yep. I could not resist the deal and sign on the spot. I check a few places out and this was the best deal.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Replying to Topic 'All you Canadian! Lets have a show of hand!'

Originally posted by hieppo

March is not a too bad.  It is officially Spring but yeah it is not as nice as Summer. :)

Oh well, have to give something up to get the car as soon as possible.[/b]
Yeah but here in Newfoundland the snow doesn't go until late April or early May.

·
Registered
980 Posts
Replying to Topic 'All you Canadian! Lets have a show of hand!'

Originally posted by hieppo

For all you Canucks, eh!

Who is driving a Mazda 6 now?  Who has one on order and waiting for the keys to come into your hands?

If you are willing, let us know where are you from in Canada and how much you got your car for with options before taxes.  We all know how much taxes you paid already from your provinces.

It will help the rest of us Canucks who wants a 6 to get a good deal.  The more 6, the more merrier we will be.  :)

Let me start off.

Bought a Dark Grey Mazda 6GT V6 w/GFX package.  Option includes 5sp AT, MP3 player, Sport Grill and factory alarm shock sensor upgrade.

I am in Toronto (Etobicoke).  Price $32,900.  The admin fee is really low too $1166 only which includes all your freight, A/C, fuel and registration.

Sorry, it is the V6 version.  I corrected above.  But if you are Canadian, you would have guess it from the price.[/b]
Which dealership did you go to...I would like to know where I can get the best deal.
Thanx ahead of time.

·
Registered
230 Posts

Hi
I'm new to this board. I'm currently a student at the University of Calgary, but I'll be graduating at the end of April, and will be looking to buy a new car soon after that.

I'm currently quite interested in the Mazda6 GT-i4, with 5sp manual, fully loaded with GFX package, in blue. I just don't know how much it's going to cost me to insure, especially since I'm only 22 and will only have had my license for 9 months (but currently no accidents) when I buy my car. I'm hopeful to get insurance for under $3000/year, but I'm not overly optimistic. I love the look of the 6, and would love to get one. It's a fantastic-looking car, and most people say it drives great, so I'd definately consider buying one (if I can afford it)

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

You may be able to lease or finance it but what is going to cost you is your annual insurance premium for at least 2 years. I think you will be looking at around $3500-4000 a year. You may be better off purchasing a used car and buying a joint insurance account with say your parent for a couple of year.

BTW, welcome to this forum. All Canadian are welcome.

·
Registered
980 Posts

Yeah there seems to be lots of Canadians on this board. Just wondering is this board based in Canada?

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

No I think there is more European and overseas folks than Canadian. But yes the original owner/guru Gujustud is Canadian. He is in Western Canada (BC to be more accurate).

As for this board based in Canada, I don't know. I think the server is in Canada. It seem the European was the first here. They seem to have invaded the place first. Just look at Steve6er post count and you know what I mean. :)

And Steve, don't go whoring this post just to get a higher number, you post whore. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts