Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
how much for the trunk liner shipped to 53172?

·
Registered
596 Posts
I'd be more than happy to take these off your hands, but do you have a current picture of the floor mats instead of the online picture ones issued by Mazda?
And also.... what is your asking price for these items?
Shipped to 89032?

Thanks.

·
Registered
572 Posts
fuck always late to the party. ne ways how much for both shipped to 30188? of course after prior dibs are honored.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
FedEx Ground for the floor mats to 89032 is $18, $12 to 30188. I'd like to get $40 plus the shipping for them. I will post actual pics of them later tonight when I get home. The back ones have never been stepped on, the fronts have been used, but are a 9/10 when it comes to cleanliness and wear.

In my opinion the trunk liner is too big/expensive to ship. But if you really want it, make me an offer. I'll have to make a box and weigh it to get shipping quotes.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here are the pics. As you can see, there is no heel wear on the driver side mat. Anything that looks like dirt is probably just shadow, these are very clean. I can box up the trunk liner and ship it for around $20. Send me your zip for a firm number. I realize you may find them for around $60 at the dealer. So $40 each plus shipping doesn't sound like a deal. If you see my orig post, I'm not interested in shipping them. It's a pain, and it isn't cheap. If you're local, or don't mind paying to ship them, send me a message.

·
Registered
581 Posts
these all sold I guess?

Im interested in the trunk liner. shipping zip 11704

1 - 9 of 9 Posts