Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok just bought myself an 06 speed white with two tone with navi!! 3rd 6 in 3 years!!

anyhow I have the following for sale.....

1. CPE- air intake on car for 18k non tunable. Comes with instructions, bought for $525 ish looking for $375. shipped

2. SOLD!! Magnaflow cat back(pick up only) This one is tricky I have no factory exhaust so I need to exchange your stock for my Magnaflows. Looking for trade plus 125. EXHAUST SOLD!!!!!

3. SOLD!! Performance white eyebrows good shape some touch ups done looking for $ 30.00 shipped SOLD

4. Custom enclosure for slim fit 12in sub. This box will fit in left rear of trunk. (pick up only) $100. OR $160 WITH SUB (KOLE) sounds great, only used for 4 months! carpeted in dark grey carpet and made by a good audio installer in the Philly area.

·
Registered
123 Posts
is catback for the v4 or v6??

·
Registered
74 Posts
Ok just bought myself an 06 speed white with two tone with navi!! 3rd 6 in 3 years!!

1. CPE- air intake on car for 18k non tunable. Comes with instructions, bought for $525 ish looking for $375. shipped
2. Magnaflow cat back(pick up only) This one is tricky I have no factory exhaust so I need to exchange your stock for my Magnaflows. Looking for trade plus 125.
3. Performance white eyebrows good shape some touch ups done looking for $ 30.00 shipped
4. Custom enclosure for slim fit 12in sub. This box will fit in left rear of trunk. (pick up only) $100. carpeted in dark grey carpet and made by a good audio installer in the Philly area.
[/b]
hey man, send me the pix for the eyebrow to [email protected], thx

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
3rd 6 in 3 years.... jesus do you know how to not throw away your money?

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am about half hour outside of philly. Limerick to be exact. And yes this is my third 6 in 3 years. Never been flipped on any of them!! I am a car salesman and know people in the field. This one I was a flipped for the first time but only by $1500, so no big deal!

I can get pics to all when I get home on Friday!! Left camera at work, sorry!

·
Registered
2,296 Posts

2. Magnaflow cat back(pick up only) This one is tricky I have no factory exhaust so I need to exchange your stock for my Magnaflows. Looking for trade plus 125.
3. Performance white eyebrows good shape some touch ups done looking for $ 30.00 shipped
4. Custom enclosure for slim fit 12in sub. This box will fit in left rear of trunk. (pick up only) $100. carpeted in dark grey carpet and made by a good audio installer in the Philly area.
[/b]
PM sent.....May also be intersted in intake

·
Registered
2,296 Posts

[/b]
Bump for good seller

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
Bump for good seller. I picked up the exhaust and intake today. Great guy, willing to work with you and I saw the box first hand GREAT quality! Good luck with the MS6

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thankx for the kind words: also thanks for being patient, had to sell those Hyundai's so that I could afford the MS6

Good luck with things!!

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
Thankx for the kind words: also thanks for being patient, had to sell those Hyundai's so that I could afford the MS6

Good luck with things!!
[/b]
So far so good. The exhaust looks great (tell Zack I said thanks) and the intake sounds great cant wait to get the controller hooked up tomorrow. Enjoy the MS6

1 - 16 of 16 Posts