Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is this the right section to post meet info?

I don't own a Mazda6, but I figure I would spread the word. Mazda Tuning Magazine (www.mazdatuningmag.com) is planning to do an All-Mazda meet in the DC metro area. Well since Mazda6 is the newest addition to the Mazda family, we (well, I :D ) would definitely like to see some 6's to join the action :)

here's the thread they posted about the meet on protegeclub:

http://www.protegeclub.com/forum/showthrea...&threadid=20070

I will refer the main contact over to this forum so he can answer more questions about this meet.

Are there any Mazda6 owners in the DC area on this forum????

·
Registered
628 Posts
Reading Topic: All Mazda Meet in DC area!

Sounds Great! Just wait for me to get delivery of my '6!

:-D

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

6-8 hours I think. it's 4-5 hours from Norfolk VA IIRC...

·
Premium Member
2,898 Posts

It takes almost 9 hours to go from DC to Georgia.. And South of the border is half way there.. so it shouldnt take more than 4 hours to get there... I used to live in DC and visited relatives in Augusta, GA.

·
Registered
8 Posts

Hi guys my names Dominick... Co-Founder of Mazda Tuning Magazine. We are holding an event/show for all the mazdas in the DC Area coming up in april. If you guys are interested in showing or attending please let me know. We would love to have the new generation mazda there.

·
Registered
1,667 Posts

i'll try to show up wit my 6! hopefully i'll have it dropped then and neons also! is it far from Asheville, NC?

·
Registered
8 Posts

we will be holding this at the University of Maryland campus... and exact parking lot on campus has not been decided

·
Registered
1,667 Posts

just gimmie any street addy on the campus and the zip code and that will be enuff to get a ball park figure. ;)

·
Registered
2,972 Posts

Then after the meeting, you all go home th Stretchsje (MAN can't you call you self something thats easy to spell :D). There you drink lemonade, eat cookies and watch Teletubbies :D

·
Registered
8 Posts

We will be putting up a registration manditory for the show/meet on our site. This should be up in a few days. Additional information will be added as well.

·
Registered
791 Posts

Just call me 'stretch'. The SJE- my initals- are just because 'stretch' is too often already taken on forums.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Replying to Topic 'All Mazda Meet in DC area!'

Originally posted by WhoDiddy

just gimmie any street addy on the campus and the zip code and that will be enuff to get a ball park figure. ;)[/b]
on mapquest just type in university of maryland, college park, MD, and it'll map it.

zip code is 20742 :)

should be a nice long drive from NC :D

·
Registered
791 Posts
Reading Topic: Reading Topic: All Mazda Meet in DC area!

That's right where the DC Beltway becomes I-95 again, directly above DC.

Take Baltimore Ave south there instead of going north on 95. It goes directly to the campus. Darcars Mazda will be on your right for those of you who want to buy a Mazda6 on the way there :)

1 - 20 of 36 Posts