Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 4948 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey my name is michael and my wife's name is candice. we live in albuquerque nm,(rio rancho). we owne a orange mazda6s with black rimes,tint and no spoiler. we are wondering if theirs anyone in here lives here too. i would love to have a mazda6 meet here and take some pics and video to make a little video for my self and anyone else how would like one. i thing it would be awsom to cruze a little with all mazda6's together. :yesnod: [attachment=34982:mazda6s8184.jpg]

Attachments

·
Risickulous
4,862 Posts
I see you all the time. I think we live near each other. Unser and Northern area. I have a Liquid Platinum Speed 6. Two other Speed 6 owners stopped by my house this past weekend for a quick tech session on Manual Boost Controllers and to check each others cars out for the first time. More of a Speed 6 thing, but still nice to talk to fellow 6 owners.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I see you all the time. I think we live near each other. Unser and Northern area. I have a Liquid Platinum Speed 6. Two other Speed 6 owners stopped by my house this past weekend for a quick tech session on Manual Boost Controllers and to check each others cars out for the first time. More of a Speed 6 thing, but still nice to talk to fellow 6 owners.[/b]
ya it is good to talk to another mazda6 owner too. me and my wife live off king. not to far away. you know i alwas see other car of alike crusing together and i would love to see all mazda6's, speed6's cruse all together onr day. so i thought that i try to get in touch with all the mazda6 owners that i can to do just that. and do you know how to get some mazda6club stickers?
I see you all the time. I think we live near each other. Unser and Northern area. I have a Liquid Platinum Speed 6. Two other Speed 6 owners stopped by my house this past weekend for a quick tech session on Manual Boost Controllers and to check each others cars out for the first time. More of a Speed 6 thing, but still nice to talk to fellow 6 owners.[/b]
ya it is good to talk to another mazda6 owner too. me and my wife live off king. not to far away. you know i alwas see other car of alike crusing together and i would love to see all mazda6's, speed6's cruse all together onr day. so i thought that i try to get in touch with all the mazda6 owners that i can to do just that. and do you know how to get some mazda6club stickers?

·
Premium Member
108 Posts
Hey my name is michael and my wife's name is candice. we live in albuquerque nm,(rio rancho). we owne a orange mazda6s with black rimes,tint and no spoiler. we are wondering if theirs anyone in here lives here too. i would love to have a mazda6 meet here and take some pics and video to make a little video for my self and anyone else how would like one. i thing it would be awsom to cruze a little with all mazda6's together. :yesnod: [attachment=34982:mazda6s8184.jpg][/b]
Welcome to the boards i am from Albuquerque. I live near Unser and Bandelier on the Albuquerque side. I have seen your car around i was just wondering when you would join. Check out MSP6COP, subnet6, and Mazda61971 they are from around here also. Glad to have you on board.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome to the boards i am from Albuquerque. I live near Unser and Bandelier on the Albuquerque side. I have seen your car around i was just wondering when you would join. Check out MSP6COP, subnet6, and Mazda61971 they are from around here also. Glad to have you on board.[/b]
its nice to meet you, im glad that theirs more 6 owners out here. we all should have a meet. :yesnod:

[attachment=35038:mazda6s8184.jpg]

Attachments

·
Registered
256 Posts
Count me in.

·
Risickulous
4,862 Posts
I think I could do something next Saturday. Working on the car this weekend to get caught up on mods and maintenance. Working day shift next week :barf: so my schedule is screwed, but I'll have Saturday off.

sweet. we need to find out where and find other owners out here. mybe next weekend[/b]

·
Registered
256 Posts
I'm tied up this weekend putting gauges in the ride and running a few errands. Depending on the time I should be able to go next Saturday. I'm taking the 6 to University Mazda. My starter is making a slight grinding noise. Keep me posted and I'll do my best to be there.

·
Risickulous
4,862 Posts
OCC Catch can installed, Mrlilguy DIY pump kit installed, PTO and Rear Diff fluid changed to Amsoil to match with tranny, car is washed, just need to wax it. I'm good for next Saturday just let me know when and where.

·
Registered
184 Posts
I could make it this coming Saturday April 5th. I dont always check the forums but Ill try to stay updated cuz this would be fun. Any of you guys on racingsouthwest.com?I could make it this coming Saturday April 5th. I dont always check the forums but Ill try to stay updated cuz this would be fun. Any of you guys on racingsouthwest.com?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I could make it this coming Saturday April 5th. I dont always check the forums but Ill try to stay updated cuz this would be fun. Any of you guys on racingsouthwest.com?I could make it this coming Saturday April 5th. I dont always check the forums but Ill try to stay updated cuz this would be fun. Any of you guys on racingsouthwest.com?[/b]

ya im as mike81 on RSW.

1 - 20 of 4948 Posts