Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Want to know how many people in alaska drive 6

maybe we can start a meeting if we have enough people :D

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Hey why are you laughing? I should find your 6 and write "I LOVE COCK" all over it!!!! And yes I do live in Anchorage for the time being until November....

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
When in November will you be arriving?

---Aloha

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Great to hear you'll be home in time to spend the Hollidays with your family, friends, and the 808-6Club! :p
See ya soon!!!!!

---Aloha

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Great to hear you'll be home in time to spend the Hollidays with your family, friends, and the 808-6Club! :p
See ya soon!!!!!

---Aloha
[/b]
Sounds good, I just hope I don't come home and my car isn't anywhere close to your guys cars. I have these parts waiting in my bedroom till I get home to be installed:

-True Euro Clear Taillights
-Mazdaspeed Springs
-Koni Yellow Shocks
-Carbotech Rotors w/ Bobcat Brake Pads Fronts and Rears
-Soon ordering the Mazdaspeed Sway Bars
-Clear Sidemarkers
-VG Shark Fin Antenna

That's it! I already installed my Mazdaspeed Cold Air Intake but that's all I'm doing till I move home because the weather here is already HORRIBLE!! And If they ship my car back and mess something up due to the drop or something then I'm gonna be pretty upset so hopefully I fit in ok.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Could you post up some pics of your Mazdaspeed CAI?
I'd sure like to see......... :blink:

Sneek peek of my CP-e:

[attachmentid=16183]

---Aloha

Attachments

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Could you post up some pics of your Mazdaspeed CAI?
I'd sure like to see......... :blink:

Sneek peek of my CP-e:

[attachmentid=16183]

---Aloha
[/b]

That actually looks really nice in there, I like the carbon fiber touch for your plate....I go take some pics now and post them up....how is everyone else's 6 back home looking? Would I be up to par with u guys if I had all those parts installed when I get home??

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
how is everyone else's 6 back home looking? Would I be up to par with u guys if I had all those parts installed when I get home??
[/b]
Most deff! Even without um!!!

---Aloha

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Most deff! Even without um!!!

---Aloha
[/b]
OKay makes me feel better, I have to go get a new battery for my camera. I think this one is dead, I'll post pics up as soon as I can.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
You know like a week ago someone came in here and said we can have a meet up here in Alaska but I guess nobody here really cares huh? There's a chick who works at Chili's with a fully loaded black 05 6s....why can't SHE come on here and just tell me go pick her up from work so we can hang out?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts