Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
If you seriously want fitment opinions you should post at least the wheel diameter, width and offset. You will also need to consider hub bore and bolt pattern. Edit: You stated "these will fit" , I thought you were saying "will these fit"... Oh well.

I have never heard of that wheel brand myself, they look nice, not a fan of chrome, but chrome can look quite nice on a white car.

If you like this type of five spoke pattern there are also several other brands that make the same style wheel that look almost identical.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you seriously want fitment opinions you should post at least the wheel diameter, width and offset. You will also need to consider hub bore and bolt pattern. Edit: You stated "these will fit" , I thought you were saying "will these fit"... Oh well.

I have never heard of that wheel brand myself, they look nice, not a fan of chrome, but chrome can look quite nice on a white car.

If you like this type of five spoke pattern there are also several other brands that make the same style wheel that look almost identical.
[/b]

they are 18x7.5 ... these rims came up with the fitment for 05 mazda 6s, so i assume they fit if they recommended them. thats all it says on discounted wheel warehouse and also on another site that carrys the same wheel. but thanks for the help

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
Don't assume they will fit. Call them or contact them and get the offset.

·
Registered
484 Posts
On an 18x7.5 you will probably need to go with 225/40/18 or you can go with a 225/45/17 if you want to roll fenders
[/b]
Good luck fitting a 17" tire on an 18" rim :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
7 Participants
Blondie151O
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing