Mazda 6 Forums banner

41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Here's some of the stuff for my sunroof. American Radio is who the dealership partners with to install it. The only downside with it is the buttons are black instead of tan, but I can live with that. It closes automatically when the car turns off as well

·
Registered
1 Posts
I provided the blue map to AKD. They made them for me. But I have some in my place, you will get them in 1 week. The reason my shipping is so high because I got headlights from China too. I paid same shipping as AKD. Sorry about that. But my price is still lower than AKD because I have a better provider and I'm working with him see if we can get adapters with lower price and getting more products. I may stay in Mazda products for long time (Mazda 3 headlights are coming by the end of this week). Currently, my price of headlights with everything and shipping is $560 with fast shipping(1-2 weeks). AKD is selling them on $533 without HID and adapters and slow shipping(about 1 month). I'm still much lower than AKD. I can provide Mazda6club members extra $50 discount if you don't want HID kits and can pay PAYPAL directly without EBAY. Ebay fee is too high, sorry. I know you may take risk. But I will send you adapters from my place. So you got my home address. you can easily call police and get money back if you feel something wrong. LOL. BTW, one pair adapters cost $45 with free shipping.
I will provide a detailed installation instruction in next two weeks. Because a NYC customer asked me to install headlights and fog DRL lights for him. I will take more pictures and show you how to install them by yourself. It will cost you about 2-3 hours. But you will save $200 from a shop. Don't forget to buy me a drink.
BTW, all items I sell had been installed and tested on my own car. I'm not and never selling you garbage.:smile2:
I need this ASAP please

41 - 43 of 43 Posts