Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. I was driving to my parent's house 2 weekends ago and I noticed the airbag light went on. It flashed, then stayed on. I was only driving about 1 hour and a half for that trip. Weird thing is, now that haven't been driving long distances, it doesn't show up at all. Is this something I should be concerned about or is it just something that happens? I assume that since it doesn't light up now (for 2 weeks now), it should be ok. Just wondering, cuz it was so strange. Thanks for the help!

UCIntegra1

·
Administrator
2018 Mazda6 GT Reserve
8,537 Posts
It may be a loose connection somewhere. If you have side airbags, I'll bet there may be a loose connection to one of the front seats.

I wouldn't worry about it if the light is off, but if it comes back on again, take it to the dealer ASAP.

·
Registered
22 Posts
that happens to us alot, the airbag light turns on becoz of lost connection with the front seat, it maybe leaned far forward or make sure that if you adjust the seats you hear a click, that means it is well seated/connected either wise it'l stay on no matter what. dont worry too much, that means your car is working just fine and it functions ok. ;)

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
that happens to us alot, the airbag light turns on becoz of lost connection with the front seat, it maybe leaned far forward or make sure that if you adjust the seats you hear a click, that means it is well seated/connected either wise it'l stay on no matter what. dont worry too much, that means your car is working just fine and it functions ok. ;)
[/b]
thanks guys, appreciate the feedback! Whew, I was freakin out for nothing! haha :hoho:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts