Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sorry if this has been addressed before, i tried a search but didnt find anything

i just did hte airbox mod 2day, and i love the result

my question is that should i put tape or some kind of cover over the opening that is made by removing the tube

wont water or dirt get it

i kno this is prolli a really stupid question, but i just want to make sure nothing wrong happens

·
Registered
110 Posts
Umm how old are you? Might want to try and use 1) puncuation and 2) spell check. Just a warning before you get flammed by other unnamed people here.

"prolli" ... Are you really that lazy?

As for your question, I dont believe it is necessary - well ... at least I dont have anything on mine.

·
Registered
4,791 Posts
sorry if this has been addressed before, i tried a search but didnt find anything

i just did hte airbox mod 2day, and i love the result

my question is that should i put tape or some kind of cover over the opening that is made by removing the tube

wont water or dirt get it

i kno this is prolli a really stupid question, but i just want to make sure nothing wrong happens
[/b]
Duct taping the openings for the tuba and VAD flapper would probably be a good idea. I left the hole at the bottom open to draw air. As far as dirt contamination goes, that's what the filter is there for. Water shouldn't be a concern unless you plan on driving through floods.

BTW, proper english is for the internet too! ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
3 Participants
Raynman
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing