Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi people!

I converted my low beams to xenon 8000k and it´s a wonderful light compare to stock, and now i did the same to my high beams with 6000k. But i see now that the high beam is shooting up in the crown of the trees and not down on the road as i prefer of course. Does someone know hot to aim the high beams and how they should be set to reach maximum light?

I did read the post "how to aim your low, high and fog" but it´s seems very much do to. Isn't there any easier way to set the high beams? Will the low beams be affected if i aiming the high beams?

Thanks guys for help!

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Seriously? You read a DIY, then ignored it to ask if there was an easier way? Don't you think by now, after all the people who have aimed their lights, if there was an easier way, somebody would have found it and posted it?

I haven't read that DIY, but as far as I know, aiming the lights isn't even that difficult.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
QUOTE (Freak4Dell @ Jan 6 2010, 08:24 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1627712
Seriously? You read a DIY, then ignored it to ask if there was an easier way? Don't you think by now, after all the people who have aimed their lights, if there was an easier way, somebody would have found it and posted it?

I haven't read that DIY, but as far as I know, aiming the lights isn't even that difficult.[/b]
I will not endeavor myself to care about your immature writing. Really grow up. How about helping instead of acting like a pissed of kid, but probably thats what you are!

To you others, I mean, maybe there is an easier way to just adjust the high beam and not adjustment for all 3 lights as the original post is all about!

·
Registered
336 Posts
QUOTE (Freak4Dell @ Jan 6 2010, 01:24 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1627712

I haven't read that DIY, but as far as I know, aiming the lights isn't even that difficult.[/b]
off-topic, but have you done a retrofit?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts