Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
What does winning have to do with Artificial Intelligence and who the fuck is this Chris?

:laugh:

·
Registered
5,757 Posts
You guys better be watching that show with your wifes or significant others! No other reason to be watching. :nono:
[/b]
Indeed I do, but I watched "American Inventor" all on my own. Decent show, but as with every dramatic show nowadays, a Tivo helps in getting through the fluff.

I was rooting for Taylor prior to Chris, but Chris has been consistent whereas Taylor has flopped a few times. Catherine is just hot. Truth is, I hope all three get album deals- I think they're all better than Clay, Reuben, Fantasia, or many of the other past winners. I doubt I'd buy any of them after hearing what the record label did with Bo Bice's album (what a piece of sell-out shit that turned out to be), but at the very least, I think it'd be funny seeing Taylor on one of those "Rockin New Years Eve" type shows.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
8 Participants
Awaken6
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing