Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Replying to Topic 'Again: new pics'

That (rear-light-'spoilers') looks awful!

Who is so stupid to put those ugly wheel covers on a hatchback in sport-version??? You must be sick in your head..

Grrrrrrrrrr, I wanted to see that silver Sport/hatch!!!

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts

Cute pics...:D

The blue 6 almost at the bottom of the page has almost exactly the same color as my present 626.

The silver hatch...well, who doesn't want to see that!!! (Three weeks and counting...):D :D

·
Registered
1,216 Posts

Nice pics Matt. You know, I'm not usually a fan of spoilers/wings, but now that I see the rear 3/4 view of the hatch both with and without the wing, it kind of looks incomplete without it. It seems to need the visual punctuation of the wing to break up the slope of the rear window into the back end. Just my 2 cents.

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts

Nothing wrong with a spoiler. But I've been fingering on this one IRL. I think it's a bit too much. Personally I prefer to go without it, I'm not seventeen anymore...:sarc :D

G

·
I GOT A QUESTION!!!

can someone tell me why some mazda 6's picture i see the front covered by grille (ie, the yellow one) and some front not covered by grille(ie blue one) ??
plesase i needa know !!! cuzi htin kthe covered one looks smuch better than non covered ones

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts

Welcome aboard, Mad_Mazzda!

The reason is quite simple. The "covered" grilles are called sport grilles and is an option you can choose if you wish.

The standard grill is the other one, like the one on the blue you refer to.

·
Registered
510 Posts

I think that the interior Pic with the WoodGrain Trim looks disgusting.........

All the other Pics are fantastic !!!

Rod.

PS - The Car does look much better with Alloys though, Plastic wheel trims don't do this car any justice....

G

·
another question...

anotehr question... some of them's headlight seems to be "black out", ie the yellow one. and the red one's's light has red color in them. however the blue one and the silver ones has normal white light in them... so what's up with that? the jap version rsx has those blackout light too while the amiercan's rsx doesn't. is it like that?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.