Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im picking between tein high tech type spring or the tein Stype spring cant really decide. the s has more drop but im worried about the sag later on. info will be greatly appreciated. ive had my mazda 6s for almost 3 years now. time to do some upgrades. gonna start with the drop then painted calipers change the grill then so on. so please help me out with my first baby step thanks guys and gals

·
Registered
475 Posts
what size wheels do you have? if stock, are you planning on upgrading?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
what size wheels do you have? if stock, are you planning on upgrading?
[/b]
right now i would leave it stock im gonna race on the 3rd of oct at the las vegas speed race way just to see the speed of the car. but i already got a set of rs unlimited white richochets wrapped in kumho 215/50r17. i want to see how an all stock mazda 6 runs. after that when the tires are worn out on the stock id run on them richochets.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Putting S techs on a 6 is like cutting springs on your civic hatchback back in 1999....

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Putting S techs on a 6 is like cutting springs on your civic hatchback back in 1999....
[/b]
thanks to all for the input. i bought the tein h springs on ebay for 115 brnd new. looking forward to put it in the 6

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
I have the S techs and have no problems at all with them.

·
Registered
288 Posts
I have the S too and it's better than stock anways IMO.

If you're really into some 'hard' driving I don't thnk the H is going do any better.

If you're into racing your 6 then go for the coilovers.

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
thanks to all for the input. i bought the tein h springs on ebay for 115 brnd new. looking forward to put it in the 6
[/b]
Be caefulle. Theres been a crapload of FAKE tiens going around on Ebay and stuff. There is a post on here somewhere about it.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Be caefulle. Theres been a crapload of FAKE tiens going around on Ebay and stuff. There is a post on here somewhere about it.
[/b]
hmmmm fake ones huh. i just got them today. how can you find out if they are fake?

I have the S too and it's better than stock anways IMO.

If you're really into some 'hard' driving I don't thnk the H is going do any better.

If you're into racing your 6 then go for the coilovers.
[/b]
but i saw on the tein web page that the s type drops the fronT over 2 inches isnt that gonna be too low when sag comes in after wear and tear? how long have you had them s type on your 6

1 - 12 of 12 Posts