Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anyone?

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I plan on taking my factory pieces off in the not too distant future. If you would like them, you can have them for the price of shipping.
That's so generous of you, thanks! I imagine though the international shipping would be pretty astronomical for a package so long??

·
Rally Racer
1,994 Posts
That's so generous of you, thanks! I imagine though the international shipping would be pretty astronomical for a package so long??
I come across these on occasion in the wrecking yard.

Are you looking for the early or later style?
The style switched in 2004. Sometime between 05/04 and 08/04
OEM roof rails were only available from the factory and never sold as an accessory.

Early 2004 (54" total length, 38" usable)

Late 2004

I prefer the later (Euro) style but alas mine is equipped otherwise.

Thanks @dave in edmonds for the pic.

Attachments

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have to say the late 04 ones look better!

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bangor, Maine 04401

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey guys. I know I'm replying to an older thread, but DrFeelGood, do you still come across the roof rails in the scrap yards? I just bought an 07 Sportwagon with no roof rails and I've been searching and searching for some but can't find any. Please let me know.

·
Rally Racer
1,994 Posts
Hey guys. I know I'm replying to an older thread, but DrFeelGood, do you still come across the roof rails in the scrap yards? I just bought an 07 Sportwagon with no roof rails and I've been searching and searching for some but can't find any. Please let me know.
Hey there, I have not seen a wagon in the yards since last summer. I believe the parts numbers for the racks parts are as follows.

2003-2007 Mazda 6 wagon
Roof rack side rails GM9L-V4-860F
Roof Rack cross bars 0000-8L-H03

CORRECTION:

There is no distinction between "Early" or "Late" roof rack side rails. All models are the same when equipped from the factory.
What I have installed on my 2004 Mazda 6 wagon are Perrycraft Dynasport Roof Rack Side Rails 55"

·
Registered
2 Posts
I see. Yeah I found the part number for the OEM roof rails but no one carries them anymore. I've looked into the perrycraft Aventura but it would be nice to get the OEM ones. But I may have to compromise.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts