Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In a few days I'm hopefully driving around in my new M6 2.0 stationwagon. My Toyota Carina E 1.6 1992 have served me for 5 years now - solid but not very exciting. This will be my first NEW car ever .... :D

I have included the leather seats / 16" alloy wheels package. But it come's without the rear spoiler. So the question goes (first of all to the scandinavians in the forum): Where can I buy the rear spoiler ? :)

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
Reading Topic: Aftermarket rear-spoiler for stationwagon.

From your dealer? :D

I doubt there are any aftermarket spoilers for the Wagon. We have a 2.3 Sport and it has the spoiler. It's a port installed part, so I belive it's pretty easy to mount. You should be able to order it, at least as a spare part, from your dealer. Problem is that it could be regarded as a part of the whole areo kit and therefor not sold separatly. But as I said.. spare parts.. They must sell spare parts.

Welcome here by the way, Lusekofteman ;)

·
Registered
2,972 Posts

By the way - what color is it?

We are wating for Kincaid's little message here by the way, so you might as well get ready and get us some nice pics of your car :p We are pic-a-holics here :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Replying to Topic 'Aftermarket rear-spoiler for stationwagon.'

Yes, spare part should be an option. It's Silver contrail.

Would have had the 2.3 SportWagon, if it wasn't for the damn taxes here in Norway. If I bought the car in Sweden I would have to pay 150.000 NOK (20.000 Euro) to take it across the border, thats 100% up. :(

·
Registered
2,972 Posts

Yeah I heard from another "gut" here on the forum that your cars are just insanly expensive.. A pity. How much did you have to pay for your 2.0?

There is a Silver Contrail 2.3 Wagonwhere I live. OMG does it look good or what. If you get the wing and the 17" alloys then you have a REALLY nice looking shiny car :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

I paid some 304.000 NOK with registration and all. The cheapest sedan-model, 1.8 Comfort costs 249.000 NOK. :(

I sometimes visit the swedish "glæsbygden" in Værmland (Arvika /Årjeng) and also Strømstad. The spoiler must be cheaper there. :)

·
Registered
2,972 Posts

Yeah but I doubt they have it in stock... But if you order it in advance I doubt there would be any trouble.

Yeah that was expensive... thats almost more then 13000SEK more then we payed for our 2.3!!! But it's non leather one but hey... Why are they so expensive? Another way of cutting down the pollution or what?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

The taxes raise with increasing horse-power and weight.
A car with more than 1.6 motor and 90 hp is considered a luxury-car!!

Only the Danes have higher car-taxes than Norway i believe.

I will post some pic's next week when I get the car.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts