Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone!

Could anybody help me, why hasn't the new Sony headunit any sound? I have a Mazda 6 (2gen) from 2011 with Bose system. I tried an Eonon headunit, but i had millions problem with it and I don't want to anymore android'headunit using.
Therefore I bought a new Sony headunit, a frame for the radio and a cable (which make a connection between the mazda original cable and the sony's iso cable). I took care to buy a cable that was compatible with bose system.
After connection, all functions are excellent, but there is no sound. I tried to check other forums to see what might be wrong, but I couldn’t find an answer that could help in my case. Maybe you could help.

The problem is perhaps that the amplifier is not receiving power. I read about connecting the blue cable by the antenna'connector to the white-blue amp cable, but there is no success.

Thanks everybody who try to help me.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Did you check the fuse for the Bose circuits? There may be two, one under the hood and one in the kick panel.
Yes, I checked it. The fuses have no problems. With the original headunit system or with the eonon system everything is good.
I attached 2 photos about the eonon cable system. I think at the blue cables something is wrong, it looks different by me

Attachments

·
Registered
51 Posts
idk if the wires are hooked up with a one way fitting connector but if they got put on backwards (+ on -, - on +) it would do that

1 - 6 of 6 Posts